Dansnecro (yes!! i finally have an account!!)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dansnecro
Whee!

Dansnecro (yes!! i finally have an account!!)

Postby Dansnecro » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:24 am

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gold (the only way to play!)

-Name: Dansnecro
-Class: necromancer!!
-Race: gnome (but don't let that fool you, i'll bite your kneecaps!!)
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 13000+

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: just came back after a year off....forgot most of 'em.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): i have a bunch: Dansmage: 95 mage, Gethrilla: 78 monk, Kurgann: 87 warrior, Torlin: 82 shammy, Dondon: 85 rogue, a few others that i can't recall at the moment....

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): raiding is my first joy but that's not all there is to EQ!! grouping is key because that's how you meet friends, build teamwork and have fun, i also like to solo from time to time just to test my mettle and hone my skills (let's face it, necros are soloing machines!!), exploring is fun (even after playing EQ for over a decade there are zones that i've never even heard of, much less been to), questing is not only fun but it's needed for progression and you can get some neat rewards nowadays...easily ties in with grouping because a group can accomplish quests way easier and in shorter time than trying to do it all solo. Tradeskills: err, even after over a decade i am way behind on them, i would rather be out in the bush dotting stuff. i need motivation to finish off tradeskills!!

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) short term: being as i am max lvl, have my 2.5, and have 13k aa's, my goal is to refamiliarize myself with my class and kick off the rust. Long term: to stay up to date and not get too comfortable with how i do things. class abilities are constantly evolving with each patch and expansion and there is always an opportunity to learn more about your chosen class.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? whenever RL doesn't rear its ugly head...mostly days off and evenings. my work schedule is always changing so i play when i can. i'm a Central Time dude.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) hopefully over 50% whenever i am not working i will be raiding!! but it all comes down to whether i have to work that night or not :(

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. up until recently: Halo Guardians. why did i chose to leave? alot of my EQ friends that i knew in HG have come over to Celestial Navigators. I also remember CN from the alliance with Halo Guardians and remember how friendly and professional CN is!! i am not knocking Halo Guardians when i type this next part...but there is really nothing going on in HG since i've come back and most of my EQ friends are here, it was logical to come here and apply.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Littlabit, Ommina, Izzumn, Jaia, Mumbel, Hortonn, Moonshadow, Lilball, Cavman...to name a few. I have had a chance to raid with CN during the alliance with Halo Guardians.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Celestial Navigators is filled with great and friendly people....and most of my EQ friends are in CN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? CN has always been very friendly to me over the years and i like friendly people!! my goals are simple: to have fun with friendly people and kick some serious ass!! in that order. as far as what i hope to get out of the guild...to have fun and to help with group and raid progression, and to give something back, not just take.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? yes, and will abide by them at all times

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? assistant mgr. at my local McDonalds.

-Where are you from? Two Harbors, MN

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) i enjoy all colors equally :)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Dansnecro (yes!! i finally have an account!!)

Postby Littlabit » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:35 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Moonshaadow
Whee!

Re: Dansnecro (yes!! i finally have an account!!)

Postby Moonshaadow » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:08 pm

*big warm snuggly hugs DAN DAN THE MAN DAN!