Mr Zerk 105 App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Mrzerkk
Whee!

Mr Zerk 105 App

Postby Mrzerkk » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Your Main Character
MrZerk

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
Gold

-Name: Mrzerk
-Class: Bezerker
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 9,500 +

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
Not yet

-List which keys and flags you have:
Just raided Election night, so that is about the only useful one I'll have

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
I have 4 accounts and about 35 toons, many lvl 105, some with epic. They are all in my private guild Ooooooppps. As/if needed we can brind them in. Between all toons I have close to 300 + trade skill

A Little Bit About Yourself
I retired a "Bit" more than a year ago. Now I have a LOT of time to play. I have played EQ since about 6 months after it was born.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
All of the about. I took a break from the game on a few occasions but I keep coming back. I think I'll like raiding the most. Played all 16 classes. Now I just like doing damage.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short:
1. Renewing friendships
2. Raiding

Long:
1. Making, helping new friends
2. New content
3. Epic
4. Max AAs out

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Florida is easten. As mentioned I'm retired. For those of you that are not, you have no idea how much fun this is! Woot!!!

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I hope my raid % is as much as humanly possible. Wife and I have 2 new grandkids in far off states. I suppose we should go see them (hehe)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
With my Shaman, Tribal Fury, it folded. Undivided Faith, GL didn't like me for requesting FFA raid drops

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Hortonn tagged me a few nights ago

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I knew "Biit" when she was a Sock Puppet.
Fnord looks familiar
I'm going to name my next grandchild after Hortonn :)
We have 1292 members. How far shall I go?

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Old friends. No my friends are not old, I am.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
1.Pllay time.
2.Renew friendships

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Indeed!

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Retired, play play play. Wife and I also do Pokeman go

-Where are you from?
Minnesota. It is cold there. That is why I'm from there

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blue. I didn't blew this app did I?

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Mr Zerk 105 App

Postby Littlabit » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:35 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Meso
Whee!

Re: Mr Zerk 105 App

Postby Meso » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:48 pm

:roll: TF did not fold! Wrinkled a bit, and withered. But still 600+ members. :lol: