Oneeyedranger app....yes it is me.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
oneyedranger
Whee!

Oneeyedranger app....yes it is me.

Postby oneyedranger » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:58 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Oneeyedranger
-Class: Ranger
-Race: half elf I think
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 13000 or more

-Magelo Number (if you have one): do not subscribe anymore

-List which keys and flags you have: forgot

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): oneyed everything and koocoo

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):hanging with people I get along with.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) try to remember how to play my toons

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? eastern...when I have time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Right now not any...I have other priorities in life at the moment...not saying never but immediately none.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I had holder guilds before I deployed...but it seems that folded and dead guilds will not recover from this.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Nope

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? most yes

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Best guild ever duh?

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? play occasionally with old friends

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Army stuff

-Where are you from?Michigan

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Opaque(that is French right?)

Meso
Whee!

Re: Oneeyedranger app....yes it is me.

Postby Meso » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:36 am

:teeth: Aside from the distractions in raid chat (and Ventrillo), and the drunken abusive rants, OER is a team player that will go out of his way to help someone.Plays his toons well and was an asset on raids.
I just don't want to hear anymore about braided back hair. ^^

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:17 pm

The last attempt was not, as many will attest, a positive, rewarding experience for anybody involved. By the time the dust settled, I was certainly ready to walk away from this game as not worth the effort and stress.

In that spirit, then, what assurances do I and the other members have that there will not be a recurrence of past events? Cause if there is any possibility of having to go through all that again, I'd much rather just give it a miss.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:49 pm

I for one will be ok with him coming back as long as he keeps it non dramatic. No drunking rants and or drama in guild or Teamspeak. That is all i ask of him.
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:52 pm

My word. And I will not be getting that wound up about this game anymore. I just want to hang out with some old friends and play once in a while.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:35 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Mrzerkk
Whee!

Re: Oneeyedranger app....Lets get him in here

Postby Mrzerkk » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:33 pm

In building my zerker he gave me some very good advise. Anybody who helps is a good person to have :)

Nerple
Whee!

Postby Nerple » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:32 am

Everyone knows I love OER, but I also love training OER! I just don't like the way the pixels make his face looks. But overall I like having him back so long as he doesn't steal the few ranger friendly group spots from me because if I wanted to solo, I'd play Skyrim, Civ6, or Xbox. I probably should turn on my Xbox, I've had it for a year now and it's only been on once.