CN Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Vorrs
Whee!

CN Application

Postby Vorrs » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Vorrs
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Frog
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 5682

-Magelo Number (if you have one): I don't have one

-List which keys and flags you have: I don't have any.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy raiding, grouping and having fun.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would like to raid the end game content.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play 4:00 pm - 3:00 am CST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I plan on raiding every night you raid.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I can't remember the guild. I just came back from a 8 year break.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: No

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I used to be in Bonesmashers guild on a different server

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Bonesmasher told me to.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Have fun!

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I'm a stay at home dad.

-Where are you from? Arkansas

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue

Bonesmasher
Whee!

Re: CN Application

Postby Bonesmasher » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:29 am

Good to see you back in the game bud. I look forward to helping you lvl up to raid!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: CN Application

Postby Littlabit » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:32 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"