CN application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
grunster
Whee!

CN application

Postby grunster » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:24 pm

Your Main Charact

Gold acct

-Name: Grun
-Class: Mage
-Race: Human
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 16.958

-Magelo Number (if you have one): don’t have magelo

-List which keys and flags you have: have most keys and am flagged for t2 in TBM have done all TBM quests and missions

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): none

A Little Bit About Yourself I am a 105 mage have been playing Eq since 1999 I am primarly a raider ( I like to see the end game of each expansion )

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy raiding and sometimes soloing and doing quests

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) my long term is to see the end game of each expansion

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am on Eq every night my TZ is EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I can attend every raid Cn does as I am retired .

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I was previously in RED Band Brigade but guild is no longer raiding cause many people left to go to other guilds

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: not a member of any other guild

Your Experience with CN not much experience with CN ive heard of them but never grouped with any

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I don’t know anyone in CN. Never raided with CN or grouped with anyone

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I am applying to Cn cause RBB has folded up they are not raiding anymore.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I want to see the end game for TBM. And hopeful to finished gearing up with Tbm.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Im retired.

-Where are you from? Originally from NY moved to Virginia when I retired.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling Red.

Glauri
Whee!

Re: CN application

Postby Glauri » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Good to see the app!!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: CN application

Postby Littlabit » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:32 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"