Critton's Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Critton
Whee!

Critton's Application

Postby Critton » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:10 am

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Critton
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Barb
-Level: 101
-Number of AAs: Assigned: 10362 Spent: 9659

-Magelo Number (if you have one): 2124172

-List which keys and flags you have:
I have never kept track

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
I have four Everquest accounts three silver one gold. Critton is my one, and only main. To support him I have created
Bzoomer a 103 Druid, Alleene a 94 Shammy. I also have a 101 Zerker, a 99 Beastlord, and a small host of 85+ Heroic Characters none of which I have ever played as a main.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Critton has mostly been a Soloing Rogue until a few years ago I met up with my dear friend Kroaki (99 Rogue at the present). She is the Tradeskiller, and I am the tanking Rogue.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
My goal for Critton is to be the Best Rogue possible, and to help others to do the same.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I live in the Eastern time zone, and can be found normally online in the evenings after 5pm.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I intend to attend all of the raids that the guild hosts for now.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
The first guild I was in was Concordant Synergy. From there next was Tribal Fury, Divine Intervention, and now Dragonlords

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN
I now have attended three raids with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
My main reason for applying to CN is to learn more about Raiding. I feel that the only way to to this is to be a active part of the group as a whole.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
To make a better, and more rounded Rogue, and hopefully make new friends.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

I have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Retired

-Where are you from? I presently hail from Salisbury, North Carolina

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Errr French Canadian, or English Canadian

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Critton's Application

Postby Littlabit » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:43 am

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"