Cavman Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Cavman
Whee!

Cavman Application

Postby Cavman » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold Membership

-Name: Cavman
-Class: Monk
-Race: Human
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 12,351

-Magelo Number (if you have one): No Magelo but do have Raidloot profile http://www.raidloot.com/Profile.aspx?id=3997

-List which keys and flags you have: too many to list, Arx group flagged only missing like 1 kill raid wise, TBM tier 3 flagged. you are welcome to ask for others while in game

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Dorito 95 mage, Gnominator 105 sk, Ibard 105 bard, Inecro, 105 necro, Nutslapper 105 rogue, I have them all in an alt guild (Toons of Anarchy) I created for guild hall use. Dorito is leader and anyone is welcome to add alts for guild hall use

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): the biggest thing I loved to do in eq is group with people and would really like to return to doing that more, you can only solo/molo so much. I have done so many of the old school quests. I am among only a handful of human monks that I know of who have completed the Whistling Fists quest line that is usually only done by iksar monks.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Finish maxing out AA's and building a solid burn setup for raids (i.e. discs and abilities).

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am a husband/father and work a very weird schedule so my play time can be as weird. I see that you raid on set days of the week which fit very well into my schedule.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) 75-80% easily if not more only night I might miss would be an occasional Saturday raid.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Halo Guardians- was with them from the time coming back till about 6 months ago, left due to severe loss of other people, raiding all but ceased and so did the fun.
Undivided Faith- was with them for around 3 months - left due to an issue I would be happy to discuss in private tells

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Lilball, Strasser, Ikemaz, Mehdisin, and several more who were once in Halo Guardians

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Hoping to just find a nice laid back place to hang out with friends, raid some and mostly get through more group content of the game I have missed

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
New friends, once you get to know me I am very giving person and will help with anything, nice part to EQ is if we get eaten by a dragon, we can rinse, reset, then conquer after a strategy change.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Sure have, and I prefer a dkp/cnp type loot system I believe it keeps things fair, rather than other ways I have recently seen used

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work with the mentally challenged

-Where are you from?Indiana

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue?? eh??

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Cavman Application

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:47 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"