MandiilzX Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
MandiilzX
Whee!

MandiilzX Application

Postby MandiilzX » Tue May 31, 2016 2:55 pm

Application for Membership
If you are not a main... or you have a main in another guild or on another server and trying to app to CN with a alt, Please do not fill out the app or proceed any further.

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
--- (All Access) ---

-Name: MandiilzX
-Class: Druid
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: (Assigned: 8768). (Spent: 2316)

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
- I do not have one. I have two old profiles on it with this name, but i forgot the credentials... as well as the credentials for the emails I supplied for them way back when.

-List which keys and flags you have:
I do not have any keys or flags for recent expansions (I stopped progression and left EQ shortly after the Serpent's Spine came out). I returned twice afterwards, but I did not have the time to raid or play even casually.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I enjoy:
1. Soloing (can't wait to get my druid higher)
2. I enjoy grouping, especially outdoors so that I can pull : ), but I love being a healer as well, even though it's usually been as support.
3. I particularly enjoy raiding, especially when I have the time for it.
4. Questing and helping our guildies is an amazing experience. Whether I get something out of it or not, I enjoy the social aspect of it and forming new bonds.
5. I have enjoyed tradeskilling, but just never had time. I may take it up again with EQ's new "make/craft all" feature.
6. One of the main reasons I keep coming back to EQ, aside from nostalgia and the social aspect, is the exploration. I love the art and seeing new art designs and fighting mechanisms for mobs (particularly raid mobs). Seeing the new zones and going places I've never gone before is just a bonus.
7. Making new friends and just trying out new things with my druid.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Short term:
1. Level him to 105 (or whatever is the highest level at present).
3. Begin earning AA exp simultaneously by sending 50% of earned exp to AAs.
2. Get him better non-raid gear.
3. Look into class quests/epic.

Long Term:
1. Get him enough AAs to be raid-ready
2. Get him flagged for the new content
3. Get him raid-geared
4. Level up all of the tradeskills to max
4. Max out AAs.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
1. I normally play EQ 8PM or after, once my girlfriend's daughter is in bed.
2. My time zone is EST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
1. Tribal Fury: I left because I wanted a different raiding experience.
2. Appotus Dominus: I left mainly because RL struck and I had to stop playing. Mandaar was still actively playing at the time.
3. Knights of the Emerald Dragon: People stopped logging in and I eventually became the only active member. I was an officer.
4. A few other guilds: Decreasing EQ population eventually left them empty.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Not a member of another guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I knew Harminy and her husband Rem(something). Harminy and I were old EQ friends. I have not raided with CN, but I certainly grouped with its members over the years as the server transitioned from Vazaelle to Maelin Starpyre to Drinal. They were all dependable and skilled players. I believe a few other friends of mine were part of CN as well, but I am uncertain, so i will not named them here.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
1. I posted a Looking for Guild message on the boards. Hortonn contacted me, but I was unable to get a hold of him in-game every time I logged in. As a result, I decided to post an application here.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
1. CN is a familiar name to me.
2. CN has always had a good reputation
3. I hope to make new friends and bonds.
4. I hope to make the process of finding groups easier.
5. I hope to form bonds by helping and being helped (mostly through guidance) so that I can bring my Druid back into action.
6. I eventually hope to raid whenever possible.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
1. CN Rules: Yes
2. CN Policies: Yes
3. Looting (CNP) Outlines: Yes
4. Do I Understand them? - Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
1. I am a Para-legal / Asylum expert for a law office and handle customer relations for it.
2. I plan on returning to school in 3 years to become either a PT or PA (which one I choose depends on a few factors).

-Where are you from?
1. I am from New York, USA.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
My favo(u)rite colo(u)r is green, but I rarely buy green items or clothing (lol).

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: MandiilzX Application

Postby Littlabit » Tue May 31, 2016 4:42 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"