Chestt 105 SK App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lhimy
Whee!

Chestt 105 SK App

Postby Lhimy » Wed May 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Chestt
-Class: SK
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: ~12.3k

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
negatives

-List which keys and flags you have:
Not even sure! Been doing flagging and some group missions with Takin but mostly just him going "ok, do this, now that, and hail him, and beat that up" But since coming back and getting up to level mostly just been grinding out AAs to not be such a wimp.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Lhame, 105 zerker.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Raiding for sure. Miss the rush.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Lootz.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Central, on at night. I can say I should be heading out early'ish like 9-10 central but that'd be a lie.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
As of right now a complete lack of any social obligations means all those nights are pretty open except the occasional saturday i have to make appearances out with some friends and coworkers to ensure them I'm still alive.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Well last guild I raided with was CN! little over 2 years ago. I never uninstalled EQ, figured I'd be back at some point. Been playing bunch in last few weeks getting up to speed. See thread in general if interested in longer read and juicer details!

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Just a silly guild of my own that's a house for alts/bank crap. (the max fisher players, brownie points for anyone that gets that reference)

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Raided tons of course, maintained a good probably 80% raid attendance for some time.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Miss fun vent, good group of people and raiders that seemed to all fit the same bill, solid players with a good desire to raid well but not with the strict "hardcore" requirements.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Again, no beating around the bush, loots

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
I did years ago and dont believe I had any issue, and eh, i'm getting this done last minute before walking the dogs and dont feel like reading through again right now. Luckily I'm like the human version of parsely garnish. Just totally innocent and make no difference or impression and not offensive in any way so prety good on that stuff. I've coasted through life for 34 years so far pretty much never paying attention to any rules and it hasn't hurt me...so far. And pretty much still familiar with the loots.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Same old boring finance field, though a fancier title few years on now

-Where are you from?
Chicago

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Still the classic Molson green bottle.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Chestt 105 SK App

Postby Littlabit » Wed May 25, 2016 7:23 pm

Did you raid with us on a different name? I cant seem to be able to find your name in any of our CNP base? Also please check your PM sent you a message. talk morevin game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Wed May 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Never mind i see this is from Lhimys account. Did you do a name change? or a Toon change? I'm confused
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Thu May 26, 2016 10:54 am

i transferred off to rathe to play a little bit with an old friend in early 2014. Dumped him off then before he became too outdated when friend wanted to take over.
figured if i came back i'd take up zerker, but just not my gig. need to be tanking. this guy was a low level 90 toon i used just for power level'n lower level alts. had some decent work done already so was quick and easy to get him up to speed. Mostly anyways.
Got all the basics and passives of AAs done, resists maxed via DoN and Trials all outta the way.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Thu May 26, 2016 12:13 pm

ahh ok!! Thanks for explaining :)