Mehdisin application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
mehdisin
Whee!

Mehdisin application

Postby mehdisin » Fri May 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Your Main Character
Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
Gold

-Name: Mehdisin
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 18141 (max AA, just spending glyphs now)

-Magelo Number (if you have one):no magelo, but i do have a raidloot profile - http://www.raidloot.com/Profile.aspx?id=4004

-List which keys and flags you have:flagged arx (group), have access to the citidel but not the apitarx for raid, TBM tier 3, CoTF tier 2 i think (have adventurer and hero of the call acheivements)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): 105 sk - Deltdeath, 105 Mage - Shieldnutu, 105 Rogue - Sneaken, 102 Wizard - Bewmbox.. rogue and mage are on the same account.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy raiding and grouping. i'm not much for long drawn out quests, although i have been known to do them on occasion.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): for Mehdisin, about the only goal i have on him atm is to complete flagging for arx and eventually i'll get around to maxxing spell research.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? i basically play any time i'm home and not doing something with my daughter. so 5:30-9pm (ish) Central time on the weekdays and from whenever i wake up until whenever i go to bed (on and off) on the weekends... again, if i'm not doing stuff with the family.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all): i usually have a pretty high raid attendance... in the vacinity of 80-95%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Halo Guardians - left just before the most recent mass exodus. didn't like the style of raid leadership at the time, wanted something a little more structured and consistent.
Undivided Faith - Zarax and I have irreconcilable differences... i'd be more than happy to discuss the details in private.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: nope. although depending on how long the process takes I might tag myself with my alts guild so I can use the portal.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
most of the members that recently came from halo... including hortonn, strasser, lilball, etc. Also have attended raids with you guys a few times while i was in UF.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I know quite a few folks in CN, and having raided with you guys before i feel like i would be a good fit.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I like to raid.... i like to finish content... it would be nice if i saw an expansion from start to finish.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
yup yup.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I'm a senior technical instructor at a nuclear power plant.

-Where are you from?
i'm from all over really. Right now i live in Baton Rouge, LA.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Red....

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Mehdisin application

Postby Littlabit » Fri May 13, 2016 5:42 pm

Sent a PM with info good to see your app talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"