Slusys SK Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Slusys
Whee!

Slusys SK Application

Postby Slusys » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Your Main Character: Slusys

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Slusys
-Class: Shadow Knight
-Race: Frog
-Level: 98 going on 105
-Number of AAs: Autogrant has skewed this number. Over 9000

-Magelo Number (if you have one): I do not have one. I will create one if necessary.

-List which keys and flags you have: TBM Decay mirror is all I have. I will work other flags as I level to 105.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Ruknul, 102 Druid, Zlandicar 60 Enchanter (will be primary Box toon once 105)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): All of these and then some. I love farming. Killing PH for hours on end does not bother me.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Leveling!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? CST, I play mostly at nights but my schedule is about to open up.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I will not be able to start raiding until mid to late June. At this point, I will be at 100% of the raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Halo Guardians and Dragonlords. Halo Guardians had a bunch of box teams and very little member interaction. I stayed with them for a week before moving on. Dragonlords had a large group of immature members. One member even spoke of killing kittens for pleasure on a regular basis. Needless to say, I moved on from them fast.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am guildless

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I am Forlin's brother-in-law. I have grouped with several members. Hortonn has provided me with quite a bit of guidance and wants to see me 105 asap. Jimbob seems to be everywhere I go O.o.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Friendship and family

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? A home.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Student, Father, Husband

-Where are you from? Texas by way of NY

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Slusys SK Application

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:09 pm

"One member even spoke of killing kittens for pleasure on a regular basis"

You may see that here, too. Not on a regular basis, probably, but this guild has many different personalities and you may find off hand remarks about bizarre things. No matter where you go. Life, as in this guild, is built around all kinds of stuff. Even the bizarre. I might be the key to the strangest and worst things you may ever hear. Some find it funny and some don't. Ignoring what you don't like is the key to happiness. The good news is, I don't play much anymore and I don't say much when I do.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Slusys SK Application

Postby Littlabit » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:27 pm

PM sent with info for what to do next good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"