Loradan - 105 Beastlord

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Loradan
Whee!

Loradan - 105 Beastlord

Postby Loradan » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Loradan
-Class: Beastlord
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 13077

-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1072837

-List which keys and flags you have: All TBM, Not sure about previous expansion, but I have a lot of them

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Leeland (105 Wizard), Fugara (105 Shaman)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I love to raid and group.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc). My short and long term goals are to enjoy playing with my beastlord :)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I try to log in a few times during the week and Saturday mornings. Other times if my girlfriend doesn't have me running around the country side. I'm in the Central timezone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all). Tuesdays & Wednesdays should be 100%. Saturday's I'm guessing about 50% of the time.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Crimson Tempest. I didn't choose to leave. I had medical emergencies that caused my attendance to drop below 75% and I logged in to find out I was deguilded. Before that I was in UF. I left UF to go to CT to raid with my daughter.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I raided with CN a couple of times last year

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I've raided with you previously, and also Winterleaf highly recommends the guild.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I'm mostly looking for a place that I can find people to play with (raiding and grouping)

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I'm a Software Architect

-Where are you from? Austin, TX

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling). Blue (not sure what the Canadian spelling is)

Dethwin
Whee!

Re: Loradan - 105 Beastlord

Postby Dethwin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Welcome Loradan, , Check your pm's I sent you one.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Loradan - 105 Beastlord

Postby Littlabit » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:40 pm

Good to see your app, talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"