Goliad

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Goliad
Whee!

Goliad

Postby Goliad » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Goliad
-Class: Druid
-Race: Halfling
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 13186

-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

-List which keys and flags you have: Both castles of PoW

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Makisupa, 105, SK; Weekapaug, 105, Enchanter; Yamar, 105, Mage; Dyerwolf, 101, Shaman; Acapello, 101, Bard; Rastafari, 100, BST; Rhapsody, 100, Wiz; Sabotage, 101, Monk; Quimmer, 100, Necro

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I love progressing through current group content and raiding current content! I'm not much of a tradeskiller, but I love making new friends and helping out any time I can.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I want to complete the current expansion. But ultimately, I just want to have FUN!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I normally am on Sunday-Tues evenings and late at night (9:30pm Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday). Mountain Time Zone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I am hoping to raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I travel quite a bit so when I am home I try to help with the kids and dinner, etc.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Pak Cafan (left so I could raid more), Halo Guardians (current).

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am in Halo Guardians, but really want to raid current content and we just don't have the turnouts nowadays to do so. I really like the people, just need some new scenery :)

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Hortonn!! Need I say more?

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have met some folks across Norrath and really like the demeanor of the guild.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Friendship and FUN!

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes indeed.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Medical Device Sales

-Where are you from? Fort Collins, CO

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Goliad

Postby Littlabit » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:18 pm

PM sent with information on next steps. good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"