Amlique App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Amliq
Whee!

Amlique App

Postby Amliq » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Application for Membership
If you are not a main... or you have a main in another guild or on another server and trying to app to CN with a alt, Please do not fill out the app or proceed any further.

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gold

-Name: Amliq
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 101
-Number of AA: 9270

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: I really don't remember them. Most recently raid flagged for Alaris raids

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Amlique: Paladin 90

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I've kinda done it all and enjoyed all parts. I really do enjoy raiding and small groups. I have enjoyed progression quests, but have not started on the new expansions. Would like to finish Alaris before I move on in group progressions.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Finish Alaris group progressions.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I play randomly. Three or four times a week currently. Plan to play more often beginning in early May.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

30%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I can remember the name of it. Just came back to the game after 2 years away.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

Raided once last week with you guys. Group with Hortonn almost every time I'm on.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Hortonn and Xaynax suggested I apply.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Casual raiding. I love being a raid necro.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Real Estate Broker licensed in South Carolina

-Where are you from? Columbia, SC

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Brew??

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Amlique App

Postby Littlabit » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Good to see your app sent a PM with information, talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:20 am

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

Please read and answer this. We don't need drama 3 months down the road when a issue arises, due to you not knowing something.
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:16 pm

I second this, if you check the boards and see our replies please go read the rules and acknowledge that you have.