Serreal

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Serreal
Whee!

Serreal

Postby Serreal » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:36 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Serreal
-Class: Warrior
-Race: DE
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 12616

-Magelo Number (if you have one):n/a

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
to many to mention........... I don't have 105 bst, mage, or I think that is it =p

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Well so of you know or remember me, Seril/Wraith the rogue. I went to hard core raiding when I left. Didn't realize it but burned me out fast on eq. Three days a week pretty much keeps me leveled out

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)Not many goals, Just to have fun on eq

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Central, anytime after 5 or 6 depending on work. A lot on the weekends

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) %100 raiding or close to it

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. CN, went to SoS for a more raiding guild. SoS folded so ended up going to Triality for a while. When we beat VoA called it quits. Raiding 6 days a week 3 to 5 hours a night was a bit much. I quit for about 3 years and came back 4 or 5 months ago. I joined Halo Guardians. Great guild, love Rosemead and about 50% of the guild. But just wasn't a fit for me.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: No

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Yes I have raided with you, I believe I was on your first mestro kill in hate, Not to mention when you were in the old content, SoD and before

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I know a lot of people here

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Have fun!

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes I have

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Electrical

-Where are you from? Texas born and bred

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) No clue??

Emarinn
Whee!

Re: Serreal

Postby Emarinn » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:39 pm

/happy dances

Glad to see this app! :-)
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Dethwin
Whee!

Re: Serreal

Postby Dethwin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:43 am

Welcome Serreal, myself or Littlabit will invite you as soon as we are on line. Check your pm's I just sent you one