Thott

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Thott
Whee!

Thott

Postby Thott » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:05 am

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name:Thott
-Class:Bard
-Race:WE
-Level:105
-Number of AAs: MAX

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Don't have one

-List which keys and flags you have:COTF1, all COTF,TDS,TBM progression complete

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Warhog 105 War
Lewinsky 105 Clr
Adeliann 105 Dru
Asus 105 Pal
Goshen 105 Enc
Blazinga 105 Enc
Asuz 105 Shm
Psylant 105 Mag
Hobben 105 Wiz
Skylance 105 Wiz

A Little Bit About Yourself
40yrs old, pretty quiet person, self sufficient, enjoy helping others when needed. Been playing EQ since Beta but took some time off and have been back playing for the past year.
Just had a baby girl on Feb 1st that my wife and I are extremely proud of and super sleep deprived but enjoying every minute of the challenge.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I enjoy hard content, whether it be group or raid. I personally enjoy learning multiple classes and attempting to master each. My favorite class has been bard for many years now and my main char.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Progress deeper into COTF raids and eventually into TDS/TBM. I've pretty much completed all the relevant progression group content and AA/EXP so I am usually on helping others or going back to do older content or work on alts etc..

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? CST, I play as much as I can to be honest, lately with the arrival our baby my times have been limited but I try to squeeze in enough hours for raiding during the afternoon/evening hours.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I am hopeful I am able to attend as many raids as possible and for the full duration(s). It's been hard to gauge that right now because our baby is 1month old and she pretty much sets the schedule for now but hopeful in the coming months we will have a more static schedule to work with. The hours 8PM EST work perfectly for me.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Afterlife - Guild left EQ
Sanctus Arcanum - Guild sort of faded away after a while
Halo Guardians - Consistent Inefficient raiding or attendance.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: None at this time.

Your Experience with CN
I think I gave away a bunch of TS items to someone in general chat but that's really the extent of any engagement with any of the members. A couple of them have gone on HG raids once or twice with us.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Hortonn, Fenit, previous HG members.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Looking for a guild that's family styled but organized a little better for efficient raiding and hopefully progress my char further along as well as the guild as a whole.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
make some new friends, meet some old friends, and see how I can help out the guild.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Cerner Engineer

-Where are you from? Tx

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) #3134E8

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Thott

Postby Littlabit » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:49 am

PM sent to your inbox with some information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"