Shodan

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Shodan
Whee!

Shodan

Postby Shodan » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Your Main Character : Shodan

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Shodan
-Class: Monk
-Race: Human
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: max (11690)

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: POW,

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Zilmabik, 105, Wizard ; Guss, 105, Mage.; Fiddler, 105, Bard; Mynd, 105 Enchanter ; Grieve 105 necromancer.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Group and Guild interaction with fun people.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I just want to play and have fun. To be known as a competent player with every toon that I play.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? CST. Sporatic game times. Depending on work schedule and grand babies and a couple of hobbies.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I will attend all that I can. Work schedule permitting. some weeks 30 % some weeks 100%,

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Halo Guardians, Undying legends, EKON , on Drinal. On Tarew Marr I was in Black Company and PakaFan

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I still have a couple of toons in Halo and am in the process of moving them to a Hortonn's holding guild for guild hall portal access, until I am accepted in CN

Your Experience with CN I have grouped with many of your members during the last few years. I also raided on a few raids with you when there was an alliance with Halo Guardians. Most will know me as Zilmabik or Mynd.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Gince, Eyeleen, Hortonn, Cono. Ernist

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Main reason is because Hortonn came to your guild. However, when i raided with you guys a few times I really liked they way you ran a raid. I have also had good experiences with CN members. And appreciate their competence.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Only real goal is to have fun and meet new people. While doing that I strive to be a player that others want to group with. For my play ability and personality.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Retired Police Officer.Part time Magistrate ( Night Court Judge)

-Where are you from? Middle Tennessee

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) purple

Dethwin
Whee!

Re: Shodan

Postby Dethwin » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Welcome Shodan, myself or Littlabit will invite you as soon as we are on line. Check your pm's I just sent you one

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Shodan

Postby Littlabit » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Good to see your app!
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"