Quality Noveske (Monk-ay!)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Quality
Whee!

Quality Noveske (Monk-ay!)

Postby Quality » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Quality
-Class: Monk
-Race: Iksar (Of course)
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 10434

-Magelo Number (if you have one):NA

-List which keys and flags you have:
The only real relevant ones I can think of is I have access to all TDS zones.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Unholy, 100 SK
Obamantor, 99 Enc

A Little Bit About Yourself

I enjoy being a Monk quite a bit, I’ve played a Monk for years off and on. I’ve played EQ since 00 off and on as well. I box out of necessity, but enjoy it some. I prefer to group with real people if possible. I do enjoy playing my SK as well, I’m just not very good at it ;). I like a lot of the aspects of EQ in general. I don’t like being too repetitive in game, I like to change it up a bit (progression, etc).

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. My first short term goal would probably be finish all mercs/partisans for TBM. My next one would be all the Hero’s for TBM, they’re a bit tougher to box. I have two big long term goals. First is back tracking all the augs I need for Monk and SK (Monk being priority); I missed quite a few. My second long term goal is finish all my progression from RoF-TDS, all of it (Merc, Part, Hero, Hunter). One goal that I haven’t finished, just because it’s not terribly important these days is my 2.0 on Monk. There is many more little ones, but those are the main ones.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I am on the East Coast, so EST is my time zone. My play time can be strange, I work rotating 12 hour shifts. For 3 months I work 7am-7pm and then for the next 3 months 7pm-7am, so I play according to the shift rotation. Typically I like to play evenings into the late evening. As far as raiding, I’ve done it and enjoy it. I should be able to make at least 1 raid a week, so 33% attendance I’d say. It’s hard to give you an honest answer with my job.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Legends of the Mystic Hero’s and I am still a member currently.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I loved my guild, they were good people. It’s just no longer an active guild. People moved one with RL and I am the only person that logs in anymore. I’m keeping the tag for GH mainly and the occasionally old timer that pops on to say hi. Obviously if I am contacted by CN for recruitment, I’ll remove it.

Your Experience with CN

I haven’t had a chance to group with any CN that I know of. I have grouped with Gelido and known him a while. I’ve also grouped with Taey and Auspyer, who were very nice folks! Gelido has told me nothing but good things about CN. In general I’ve had interactions with CN members and they’ve always been good people. I couldn’t remember all their names.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? It was a combination of the amount of active players, player demeanor and current content. Although I am not an end game extremist, I preferred to spend the bulk of my time in current content (TDS/TBM).

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Friends, I hope that doesn’t sound sad! Most of mine are long gone and playing by yourself is quite boring. Gear, AA’s, yada, yada, all that comes. Having people to actually play the game with is harder to come by.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Public Service

-Where are you from? VA

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Eh, aboot this colour, I’d say Blue.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Quality Noveske (Monk-ay!)

Postby Littlabit » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:32 pm

PM sent with information and good to see your app talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Quality
Whee!

Postby Quality » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:43 pm

[quote="Littlabit"]PM sent with information and good to see your app talk more in game. thanks Bit[/quote]
Ty!

critmachine
Whee!

Postby critmachine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:13 pm

This app is a good app on all the time sometimes is funny and likes to group and talk with gimp SK's! i vote yes! ....This vote has been approved by the monk society! :)

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:41 am

Good to see the app!

Quality
Whee!

Postby Quality » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Thanks guys :D