Grakis/Inflickted

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Grakis
Whee!

Grakis/Inflickted

Postby Grakis » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Your Main Character
Grakis Aurelius
Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
Gold
-Name:Grakis
-Class:Necromancer
-Race:Dark ELF
-Level:105
-Number of AAs:
-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
all group content done up to TDS...currently working into TBM ...as far as keys go its all old content and not sure if even considered pliable

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Inflickted 105 SK

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I am a quest hound.....i play for the storyline and to kill beasts on a epic scale

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
TS master - some of the tropheys not done yet ....quests and getting char to optimal potential

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Alot is factored into my work, so it can range from 5pm cst - latenight to early mornings depending on which job im on atm

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
i hope to make everyone i can, avg seems to be around 67%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Grakis was in Dragonlords for the last few years, reason for leaving is a combination of wanting to advance my char and also finding players of a higher skill set

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Grakis is in a friends guild ( Artorian Army ) ATM just for the portals , my 105 SK is a member of halo guardians but if accepted into CN i would like to bring him along with me just to clear up any conflicting raid/play schedules that guild might wish for me to partake in

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have met alot of CN thru raiding with CN since July of 2015

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Looking for a good set of people to play with to progress thru this epic adventure with

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
friendship/fellowship

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
i have and i do

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Union millwright local 716
-Where are you from?
Mount Vernon IL
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) i love all tastes of the rainbow ( skittles )

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Grakis/Inflickted

Postby Littlabit » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 pm

PM sent with information and good to see your app talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Grakis/Inflickted

Postby Glauri » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:56 am

Hiya Grakis! Good to see your app, hon!