Mattik - LF Home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
The_Kairns
Whee!

Mattik - LF Home

Postby The_Kairns » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:13 am

• The_Kairns (Mattik, Qilelewen, Tanelin, Lanitz, Mezeffects,Golap)
• Class/Lvl = Mattik-65 Necro
Qilelewen-63 Wizard
Tanelin-62 Cleric(3box)(Epic'd)
Lantiz-65 Bst
Mezeffects-57 Chanty(3box)
Golap-53 Pally (3box)
Waynee Newton-49 Bard (favorite alt)
• Are these characters mains or an alts? Well, all are mains, but I can focus on one more then the other for guild needs

• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes, several.

• List which keys and flags you have. All are Seb keyed, Mattik and Lantiz have the most EP progression, close to Sol Ro flaggin, but with the hit in WW I can solo that with Mattik now, for all toons. Tanelin is Tactics keyed.

• Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes, but mostly jboots or fabled jboots on several toons.

A Little Bit About Yourself

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Which one, I love them all. Necro-the ability to solo anything that doesn't summon. Wizard-nukage a 4k crit, need I say more, Tanelin-purpling and critc heals, 15300 heal is quite nice to see, even if you don't need it...lol, Beastlord-mad melee and dps, and 101 AAs most being in melee defensive, he can out tank alot of tanks, Enchanter-Charming while lvling my pally, I love sitting in pon and charming the blood ravens, talk about dps. Bard-pulling.

• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? I love raiding with a good raiding team. I love grouping with a good group. Tactics of warfare!

• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? 3 Boxing, as I do not have a guild I raid with.

• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. Short Term: A few more AAs, Long Term: 70 for all.

• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? PST

• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. I've had brief stints with Council of Virtue, Caelum, Flame of Valor, Vantage, Temploris Sagridos (think I mispelled that one) and was a long term member of Secret Keepers.

• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Only toon I have in any guild is my 53 pally, Golap is in TS, so I can guild chat with those friends...mostly Ibenkarrim.

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Use to be friends with Akro, but haven't seen him in a long time, we grew up together on this server. Recently, I've befriended Sinvel. I believe I did the PoNb Hedge raid with you guys with my Necro, and I think I also did RZTW raid with you all as well, aslo with my necro.

• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Yes, you have been a consistant and steady presence on the Vazealle server, and the people I have ever known in the guild have always been very mature and good natured as well as, talented players.

• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? To be apart of a good group of people, one that I can call home for my toons, that also know how to raid and do raid.

On a personal note, I have alot of toons, they are all expeniced in one way or the other, I can focus my play time with one or the other, depending on guild needs. I love playing all my toons, thats why I made them. I would love nothing more then to be apart of this guild. I applied once before and was accepted to as an app, but because of my work schedule I could not continue. Well work as ended and I'm back...hehe. Look me up anytime for grouping or chat.

PS. sorry for the long ass post...hehe

The_Kairns
Whee!

Add'l Information

Postby The_Kairns » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:28 am

Information on the AAs I've gotten with the toons, and some of the important ones for raiding:

Necro has 60 AAs (CA, TL, SM)
Bst has 101 AAs (MGB)
Cleric has 25 AAs (SCR3)
Wizard has 9 AAs
Chanty has 4 AAs

I can explain more if you like, just let me know what you want to know more about.

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:07 am

Thanks for Finding the Boards ^.^ We'll get ya a home heh

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:16 am

Thank you for your interest in CN, Mattik (and the rest). Hehe. As you mentioned, and according to our records, you apped before to CN last July. Everything seemed to be going well with votes and stuff up to the point where you had to leave. Which is ok. We understand. We'll just start you another app thread.
Please be patient because our app process usually takes 2-3 weeks and we have good reasons for that. But get with us ingame and we'll get you in our apps channel. You can immediately join us on any and all raids, groups, and functions just like you were part of the guild.
We're very glad you re-apped. Looking forward to knowing you.
:)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:58 am

Weee, I've always thought of it as somewhat of a talent to be able to box 3 toons efficiently...plus I could ask for a rez, twitches and SD all in one breath! Tee-hee, well you sound like a fun one to hang out with, even if you are friends with that Oramorph guy :wink: /tease

Look forward to meeting 'ya!
Silly