Tanxs 104 sk

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Tanxs#1
Whee!

Tanxs 104 sk

Postby Tanxs#1 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:58 pm

our Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Tanxs
-Class: shadowknight
-Race: troll
-Level: 104
-Number of AAs: 7300

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:none

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):none

A Little Bit About Yourself i like to be funny i like to talk with people im very nice to talk to im young but mature and i like grouping im going to night school

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):i like to group i have not got in the raiding yet but thats why i feel this is the best guild for me for a long time

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)i want to be able to know my character as well as i can grow to be friends with alot of people

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?some in the morning but mostly at night

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) i will try to raid every time

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.well i have only been in returnes and i joined that guild to meet people and get back on my feet after a long break

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:im still in returnes and im in there to pretty much wait till im able to make the change over into the cn

Your Experience with CN i have done some raids with cn

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?i know tamaddar and thylik i have only grouped with those two

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?yes there is i think this is a great guild to help me learn my class and ive heard that there not so mean about mess ups and i think theres alot of nic people in the cn guild

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?i hope to get friends that are on all the time that im can group with to help me learn about raiding

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?yes i have

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?i do night schooling and work lawn care

-Where are you from?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)