Sefars

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sefars
Whee!

Sefars

Postby Sefars » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Sefars
-Class: Rogue (300 Make Pois)
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 5787

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
Flagged up to Thul Island, DE illusion done.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Sefarious, 105, Mage
Imrod, 100, Shadow Knight

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Raiding new and old content. Progression related tasks.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term: Arx unlock, about 5000 more AA's, epic 2.0 completion, STR aug farm completion.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
5:30PM - 11PM CST during the week. Lots of availability on the weekends if I'm not fishing.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I don't meet the AA requirements yet (yes I actually read the pre-req material!) but I hope to raid with 100% attendance once invited to attend them.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Halo Guardians. I left last night. Unsatisfactory restrictive rules that hinder progression of the raid force (forcing raider mains to give up gear in favor of alts and bots.) While this inherently isn't horrible, it goes against what I believe to be in the best interest in progression and on a whole, holds the entire guild back. They're a guild full of good people, but the loot system is designed to promote alt/box gearing of guild veterans at the expense of raiding progression. That's a cardinal sin in my book. I'm happy to see that CN has a costly mechanic in place to prevent such action from being commonplace.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am not in a guild at this time.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have spoken to Remac on a few occasions, mostly on my mage Sefarious. I have dps'd for a CN warrior a couple of times and he was a nice guy, though I can't remember his name.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I'm a relatively new daddy (3yr old little girl) and gave up the hardcore mandatory raid scene when she was born. I do like to raid however and take my raiding/guild progression seriously. I don't want to give it up entirely and need the flexibility to miss a raid now and then without dire consequences. I'm impressed with CN's apparent coordination and raiding capacity and feel it would be a good fit.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Contribute to the raiding force and push for new and exciting content.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes I have, and I find them much more favorable than previous experiences.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I am a network engineer of 10 years. I blacksmith IRL in a smithy out back on my property. I like to make weaponry - knives, swords, etc.

-Where are you from?
Oklahoma City area.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Noir

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Sefars

Postby Littlabit » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:20 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"