Nevarro - Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Nevarro
Whee!

Nevarro - Application

Postby Nevarro » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Your Main Character: Nevarro

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Nevarro
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 7348, assigned 9681

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
Have one but it's pretty outdated, need to update all the gear: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2286991

-List which keys and flags you have:
Honestly i don't remember completely, just coming back from a good 6 month+ break. However the most recent raids i remember doing were t3 RoF, and i'm pretty sure i was all flagged up through there.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Bahruuk 80's-90's monk, can't exactly remember as i write this, and i have a free account with an 85 Bard on it if i can remember the login info, haha.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Well i always come back to EQ because i've found the most interesting, honest, and in general best people playing it, consistently. As for what i enjoy doing in EQ the most, i'd say Raiding at some point when i have the time has always been a passion of mine, but otherwise grouping and helping people with keys/flags and powerleveling alts for people has always been one of my favorite things to do.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc):
Well, as i just came back and am struggling to figure out again what my character is lacking still, i'd have to say at the moment i'd like to focus on getting my aa's for the primary stuff re-capped and filling out all the rest of the less crucial ones at some point.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
For me it will be for the most part after 8:30PM PST which is when i get off work.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I would like to get in on the occasional raid that i'm available for if possible, but if there's no room i'm certainly not going to have a cow. My work schedule fluctuates a bit, but mostly i work Tuesday-Saturday 11:30PST-7:30PST, which will pretty much make me not able to be at any of those raid times. But on the rare occasion i have an odd day off on raid day i'll certainly try to be on and help out any way i can.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Haunted Dreams - Availability / school
Halo Guardians - Guild pretty much fell apart - later rebuilt, but i wasn't there for that.
Unbroken Bonds - Didn't raid when i was at a point where i had tons of time to raid and left for RBB
Red Band Brigade - Left because of work, couldn't attend minimum raid requirements any more.
Unbroken Bonds - Parked my character there to be in guild with friends, came back and they've all left UB or have also quit playing.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I've known Remac for quite some time, and any guild that he's a part of i trust completely, not to mention i recognize several names in the guild and probably know a few people in CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I'm applying to CN because honestly Remac is one of the truest people i've ever played with in my whole EQ career, and from his explanation of how this guild runs and the kind of people it keeps around, it sounds like a perfect fit for what i'm looking for in a guild right now. Good people with good attitudes, the option to raid if availability permits, and relatively active numbers as far as members to group with at different times of day.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Some new friends, some entertainment, and enjoyment out of my favorite game again =)

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I'm an EasyTech Supervisor at my local Staples, ugh.

-Where are you from?
Originally California, currently live in Las Vegas, NV.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Green / Black

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Nevarro - Application

Postby Littlabit » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:09 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"