Arylliyan 96 cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
arylliyan
Whee!

Arylliyan 96 cleric

Postby arylliyan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:33 pm

Your Main Character Arylliyan

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Arylliyan
-Class: Cleric
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 96
-Number of AAs:6729

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: unknown

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself
I am an old biddy that likes to have a good time, flirt, and carry on with friends...sometimes I get a little strange, but that is true for most folks I find.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I am a born tourist and nosey too. I like grouping with people and not just mercs. I enjoy raids as long as the people are not yelling at me. If I am in a group, understand that as a cleric, if you die I die because I will heal you until we all go down. I will always enjoy mouthy people that enjoy playing a fun game and groups that talk to one another.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
LOL I want it all! I am not picky but I would like to see just how far I can take Arylliyan in this game. Being an old player that was dragged into it kicking and screaming, I have become a serious EQ addict LOL.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
My time zone is CST (Tennessee) but don't let that fool ya. I play all hours of the day and night.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I began in 1999 original Aryllian with Bushido Clan Guild ... but took a Hiatus and in 2014 returned to join Invictus Immotales and have been in no other guilds ...(there was 1 between BC and II)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN
Having a good friend in your guild and having grouped with and talked to a few of your Guildies I believe it to be a worthy guild. (I sound like a teacher here LOL )

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Wammo, Achie, Amadayo, Decador, Dubblebagger, and maybe a few others...Group yes but raid not yet.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Well....my choice my option but having a good friend in the guild has a lot to do with it. Occasionally this old woman enjoys talking ( often) and being with others that also enjoy real people and real fun, I have met several of the members and they have been helpful, gallant, and always mannered. So (to make a long story short (HAH)) because I want to!

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
A million dollars in small, unmarked, bills and tax free too! Bah...I hope to get friends...playing partners and a lot of fun!

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
yes I have and may I say I would not join a guild that did not have them.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Sleep, talk, smoke, and pretty much anything I think I can get away with.
-Where are you from?
My Mommy
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)Chartreuse (no idea what the Canadian spelling is to that one)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Arylliyan 96 cleric

Postby Littlabit » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:48 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

arylliyan
Whee!

Re: Arylliyan 96 cleric

Postby arylliyan » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 am

Thank you Littlabit