Melinia - Snooping

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Melinia Spellteaser

Melinia - Snooping

Postby Melinia Spellteaser » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:27 pm

I originally posted in your EZBoard forums.. then i seen a seperate button to these forums.. and see that they are more active.. so kinda cross posting but not verbatom..

I see I dont fit your level range yet. I hope you will give me the a chance for you to "Feel me out" and for me to "Feel your guild out" Until I do.

Basics..
Ok. Currently I'm guilded with JinXed. I have been with this guild for over a year now and have loved everyone I've been guilded with. Sadly due to the onslaught of games (WoW & EQ2) the activity as dwindled to a few active players that dont normally crosses online paths.. so basically I'm getting lonely.
Guild History : Spent a good time in Daughters of Norrath til about the end of the guild. Then I spent a very short time in Enchanted Shadows. After that I found a good home and family in JinXed. Now looking into possibly a new family.

My stats :
Main Info:
Name : Melinia Spellteaser
Level & Class : 59 Enchanter
Epic : I got the spoon part.. does that count? Keep getting squashed when i try to get my vial.. some day i'll be a special chantie :wink:
Tradeskills : GM Baker w/Spoon (271) GM Brewer
Goals : Hitting 60! (KEI KEI KEI - I do have the spell - just need the lvl to match). Fun, excitement, fun, blowing things up.

2nd Highest alt:
Satlynn Krazyfists lvl 40 BST
All other alts in thier 20s.

I'm not a HEAVY gamer. I'm normally logged in on the weekends due to college & work. I do like being part of a guild that actually does stuff together and has a good time doing it.. whether they live or die. I've learned I prefer grouping with guild members because you know what the persons strengths & weakness are, but it doesnt limit me from grouping with others.

Hope you give me a chance to twinkle.. if not shine!

-Melinia Spellteaser

Melinia Spellteaser

I forgot

Postby Melinia Spellteaser » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:47 pm

I forgot a few things.

Expansions : I own ALL

Enduring Breathe item : Bazaar.. HERE I COME!

Clicky item : hmm... I have heard this term before but no one has really expained it to me.. after 4 yrs of this game! I do have the items that the game gives you for purchasing the various expansions. I only downloaded Ykesha and Omens I think.

Boy i hope i didnt forget anything this time...

o ya.. keys : 2 or 3 for sky.
Flagged for PoN.

Melinia
Whee!

Doing it the right way....

Postby Melinia » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:02 pm

3rd times the charm.. maybe... i read and reread then learn something new...

Celestial Navigators is a family based guild with several raids per week. We're currently clearing Vex Thal and flagging to the Tower of Solusek Ro. We are not currently working on GoD trials or Epic 1.5's as a guild function though individuals are.

I'm more for grouping/raiding for fun.. if someone gets a flag/epic piece Bonus!

We are looking for good people who can play well more than any other requirement. Almost any one requirement below can be modified but generally its makes things tougher on you, not us since you'll have a harder time finding groups inside the guild. Having friends in the guild with whom you group with regularily can mitigate this probelm.

- I've grouped with higher lvls without much issue.. just as long as the targets are mezzable to me (blue cons)-

Most personal goals are accomplished through friendships and time spent helping others who help you back. Most people looking only for flags/loot for themselves and unable to help others first tend to move on.

- Just as long as i can blow stuff up I'm happy :D - (please note this is comin from a chantie :twisted: -

Requirements:
1) 65th level, although rare exceptions are possible. - currently 59 Chantie -
2) One or more first Tier flags, preferably all to make it easier on you later. - only PoN flagged. havent had the chance to flag anything else -
3) Patience. We do applications by inviting people to hang out with our members over time and get votes/feedback from them in all but exceptional circumstances. This normally takes 3-4 weeks and weeds out a few of the guild hopper types. -Most recent guild i've been in has had a similar process. I understand and praise it! I just hope you dont consider me a guild hopper.... 2 guilds ive been in have fallen apart and the current one is fading sadly.. thus i look for a new place to call home.
You are welcome at pretty much all guild events/mini raids/experiance groups during the application but often there are restrictions on items/quest pieces, but never on excess flags. -Got it.. nooo problem. hmm.. flag part i might beg to join in on :oops: -

If i could i would delete the above posts and start fresh.. reposting a few stats..
Main - Melinia Spellteaser
Lvl/class - 59 Enchanter
Skills : GM Baker w/trophy (271) & GM Brewer (hic)
Alts : Satlynn 41 bst, others in thier 20s Mynni, Buuffy, Sparklynn, Serpentine, Jadzial, Nynuk (play the 20s when i'm bored)

Goals - Leveling, Fun, excitement and blowing things up.

Flaws - a bit scatter brained - thus the 3 posts for 1 application
Tend to talk to myself - turns into agruements with myself to the amusment of others.

Flagged : PoN
Keys : Sky 2 or 3 of those keys
EN. Breathe item : Yes as of 3/27/05!
Clicky : Dont think so
Prayer Shawl : got to the third stage
All Expansions

Exp w/CN.. None that i can think of. I recognize a few names that I think I've been guilded with in the distant past.

What do I look for in a guild : Fun, activity, friendliness, I do enjoy raiding on occasion but normally not on my to-do list. If someone needs help I'll be there.

Part of me is very nervous 'cause i see i fall short of your requirements. I hope you will be willing to give me a chance to show I can be a team player despite my short comings. :oops:
Last edited by Melinia on Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zatrekan
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Zatrekan » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:38 pm

You seem like a great person and I know we are all looking forward to meeting you in-game. keep working on your lvling and check with Galarina or any CN member to find out about our apps channel. See ya in-game.
Nimor (formerly Zatrekan)
Brother of Merrc
Son of Tinyshadow
Destroyer of Worlds

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:23 pm

Heck of an app. Hehe. Come play with us. :)

samane
Whee!

Postby samane » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:38 pm

Hi Melina
an FYI on clickies, they are items with instant cast spell effects, usually on a piece of gear. You use that when you have a mob who dispessl your buffs, have clicky buff in top spot and when mob dispells just replace it. Right now with the fabled mobs up there is a pretty easy clicky to get. The fabled shrunken goblin skull earring,, off the Fabled G(something) the Destroyer in Warslik's Woods. This is something that should be no problem to solo at your lvl. and the mob spawns pretty frequently.
See you in game.
Samane

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:59 pm

You sound like a really fun person :) I look forward to meeting you as well!

Silly

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:02 pm

Clicky buff to me has always ment a item with Instant cast and if from Inv a plus like shammy get the black fur boots (other items around also) an then there is the low cast/instant ones that are equippable decent if remember which u have on during a fight. To this Day i am forgetting i have my clicky gear on ^.^

To View both Check Oramorph's Maeglos for the common ones should be in bag slot 6, couple i wear that recived from VT the Clicky Item Zone IMO

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing

Melinia
Whee!

Postby Melinia » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:29 am

Not forgetting you guys. I just dont log on during the week when I have a test. I will be on sunday! First to de-guild myself from my currently guild (/sniffle) then I hope to catch up to some of you :P

There has been a few times I've been snooping on the boards and i see that others are on.. question.. how do i start "chatting"?

Zatrekan
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Zatrekan » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:40 am

there is a chat option but I am not sure if applicants have access to it or not. you should though. the link to it is directly above the names you see online.
Nimor (formerly Zatrekan)

Brother of Merrc

Son of Tinyshadow

Destroyer of Worlds

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:08 am

Apps do have access, I was in there chatting with a few others earlier this week. Just have to be sure you are registered and not guesting.
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

Postby Kaldolur » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:56 pm

how do i start "chatting"?

Contact one of our officers in game, milady - and we will be glad to set you up. You can send a tell to any CN member and ask which officers are online, and they'll pass you on to us. We'll look forward to hearing from you. /salute

"SHORT BEER?! What is that, some kind of joke?!"

Melinia
Whee!

I felt so naked...

Postby Melinia » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:09 am

After being in JinXed for over a year, I felt soo naked with out my guild tag. Yesterday I was chatting with some of the members when I was offered a re-invite.. i took it.. i missed it so much..
I figured.. well, i dont meet alot of the minimum requirements for CN or many other guilds... JinXed is Family.. so ... well... I'm home again..

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
I think i'll stick with JinXed til the bitter end i guess... besides.. my RL brother is in Jinxed and he wouldnt let me get away with leaving (he was telling members not to give me kei unless i rejoin.. the brat!)
Melinia Spellteaser
Illusionist of Vaz. Server
GM Baker w/trophy & GM Brewer

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:25 am

Thanks for letting us know Melinia, appreciate that much :) RL friends and family are important, I quit playing on Xegony and joined Vazaelle since my brother played here as well.

Happy travels around Norrath hun, and perhaps our paths will cross again,
Silly