Agbayani

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Agbayani
Whee!

Agbayani

Postby Agbayani » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:14 pm

Account type: Gold

-Name: Agbayani Waodink
-Class: Wizard
-Race: Erudite
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 4687

-Magelo #: 8912

Keys & Flags: Nothing new, just what is granted access at 85

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Yizlazeneth, 85 Paladin
Fanestar, 85 Enchanter

I have been a longtime EQ player, I started this character on May 23 1999. I was a in a couple of raiding guilds (Kunark, Velious, PoP, GoD, and completed Epic 1.0 and Epic 1.5. In 2009 I put down the EQ gaming for college. It is now 2015 and I have my Masters Degree in Information technology. Near the end of my first EQ run I began to 3-box with a chanter and a pally, so those are my alts. I upgraded them to Heroic also.

A lot has changed in EQ since I have been away, I was I think max. level was 85, now it is 105. I upgraded to Heroic 85 from Level 76, but not much has changed for the wizard, just bigger booms. I will have to re-learn aggro-control and some new AAs, but I should be able to get back up to speed.

My play time will be EST ~5pm - Midnight. on weekdays and variable on weekends.
My job requires me to be "On Call" 24/7 and pay me for it, so when they call I leave. But off duty emergencies are rare, about 2 to 3 per year.

My Experience with CN is null, everything is new..and old.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Agbayani

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:21 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"