Ernist's App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Ernist
Whee!

Ernist's App

Postby Ernist » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Application for Membership
If you are not a main... or you have a main in another guild or on another server and trying to app to CN with a alt, Please do not fill out the app or proceed any further.

Your Main Character

Account type: gold
-Name:Ernist
-Class: Bard
-Race: Halfelf
-Level:105
-Number of AAs: Maxed

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Alecs 105 Cleric and Nanilopus 105 Druid

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Groupinng and raiding Im Big on Helping folks learn and Lvl

Derdarr
Whee!

Re: Ernist's App

Postby Derdarr » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:50 pm

You'll need to fill out the full app and repost as it stands now we can't move this to the voting thread

Ernist
Whee!

Postby Ernist » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Ernist
-Class: Bard
-Race: Halfelf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs:Maxed “13285 105 Banked”

-List which keys and flags you have:HoT4
VoA T4, RoF t3 flagged

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Pogen 105 Cleric
Nanilopus105 Druid
Alecs 105 Cleric
Sumna 102 mage
Reast 101 Warrior

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Everything about it, started playing in 99 and never played anything like it, been here since, Now I like helping others learn the game and level

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc.: Some Progression and trade skills That’s about all that’s left for me
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Eastern time. 7 days a week

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
Bring it on
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
<<<Name One>>>, I am Taking care of My Elderly father He Just Turned 90… was in RBB But couldn’t raid any more

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: “It’s My guild Adverse Kinship”

Your Experience with CN: My druid nanilopus was One of the first 20 members to Join CN back on Vazaelle with Teldra, Divega, Geekjoker and others

-Which members of CN do you know? “ I kinda Suck with EQ names, Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?: Group Yes Raid No

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Well being that we go way back it’s cool and I’v tried many times to Join but didn’t get in.
Also…I like that y’all are not a mandatory Raiding guild, but have the Manpower to Raid more current content...and I am now able to because Hospice Comes around 3 times a week

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Care Giver
-Where are you from?
Florida
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Green

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Thank's very much for the app, look forward to seeing you in game

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:54 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"