Mage Looking for a guild - Incen

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Incenerator
Whee!

Mage Looking for a guild - Incen

Postby Incenerator » Sat May 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Your Main Character

Account type:Gold

-Name: Incen
-Class: Mage
-Race: DE
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 12915

-Magelo Number (if you have one): I do not have a magelo

-List which keys and flags you have: I am flagged into Arx Mentis, no other real flags to mention that I know of.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Wizard 95 - Sozun

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy running up against something that takes a little time to get a handle of. I mostly solo but do enjoy a full group of folks working on tasks, expedition etc.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term: I hope to finish maxing out my AA's and obtaining 99.9 into Lvl 105. Long term, I hope to find a home and start raiding again, see some end game content and of coarse WIN EQ!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I'm on eastern time zone - I normally try to play about 4-5 times a week, work schedule permitting.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I hope to make 2 of 3 raid nights a week at least. Hopefully 3 of 3 but realistically with it being the summer time 2 of 3 will be an obtainable goal.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was a member of Lions of the Heart on Xegony for a long time. I moved to Drinal about 1year ago and have been playing here ever since.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I haven't had any experience with members of CN minus seeing some folks in and around EQ, always pretty respectable.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? With all the guilds on Drinal that raid, I believe that CN fits my play style and time.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? A home and find some friends who enjoy playing eq. I hope to increase my characters armor and see raiding content.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes, pretty much understand it all, I am a quick study and if there is something I missed, I will ask questions get in line.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a HVAC service technician

-Where are you from? Charleston SC

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Green

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Mage Looking for a guild - Incen

Postby Littlabit » Sat May 16, 2015 5:10 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"