Cumber 100 Monk

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Cumber
Whee!

Cumber 100 Monk

Postby Cumber » Wed May 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Cumber
Account type: Gold

-Name: Cumber
-Class: Monk
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 7500

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
bunch of old keys, nothing significant in CoTF or newer

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
none yet, thinking of moving my 100 shm box and 98 ranger box

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?: I love the grouping aspect of EQ, getting together with ppl and having fun killing a bunch of stuff, prefer the group content over raid, but i do dabble in raid from time to time, burnt out of it after years of a head cleric in a raiding guild.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. Not much in the way of goals, hit 105, make new friends and try to get what group gear improvements i can get.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I live on west coast, so pacific time zone, but i work graveyard shifts, so my time is usually 9am - 4pm ish PST, depending on whats going on IRL

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all): I generally dont raid much, if at all, % would be pretty low since even if i did want to, thats about the time i start thinking of going to bed.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Last guild was Cerberous or however it was spelled on Vox, left there since i took a few months break and came back to guild essensially gone, came here to follow some of my favorite members.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
none

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Rcalielie, Faladern mostly, or any of the others that came from Vox - Cerberous

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
On reference from those same ppl.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope for a place to hang my hat, lend a helping hand, kill lots of mobs, and hopefully find some groups.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yep, read, understand and accept, nothing unreasonable.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?
Oregon

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Red (rouge - i think)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Cumber 100 Monk

Postby Littlabit » Fri May 08, 2015 11:25 am

Sent a message through your PM on board with info on what to do next. good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Cumber 100 Monk

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri May 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Littlabit is a kiss ass. Until you get to know her. Then she is a kick ass. I guess no matter how you slice it, she is part ass! OH!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server