Hellf 100 SK App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Hellf
Whee!

Hellf 100 SK App

Postby Hellf » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Your Main Character: Hellf

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Hellf Bloodred
-Class: Shadow Knight
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 7267

-Magelo Number (if you have one):N/A

-List which keys and flags you have:None raid related

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Tons, Mainly Massicre, 100, Rogue and Whispen, 100, Druid

A Little Bit About Yourself Currently working on my Bachelor degree, full time student

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I love quests and a lot of Nostalgia based adventuring :)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Work on some tradeskills and get back into playing an SK

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I typically play after homework if possible so around 9 - 10 Eastern and more on weekends varying times throughout the day

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I should be able to meet at least 34%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was in Essence of Shadows they merged with Dragonlords and the guild lost focus so I left. I was in Halo Guardians a long while ago and I did not like their recruiting methods and they way they treated people so I left. I have mainly stayed in my own guild with a few friends and family members. And most currently in Fellowships of Souls with Dryake, Auspyer and Gelido.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I have alts in my self made guild and in Fellowships of Souls

Your Experience with CN I know of CN and have seen members around for a long time .. I have had no run ins with them either good or bad

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I do not know any members personally. I have not

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am interested in raiding and was asked by Gelido if I would be interested in joining CN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I would enjoy being part of a solid guild that has fun raiding without it being a job

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? I have and I do

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Student

-Where are you from? California

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) According to my wardrobe Black haha but not really sure ... I like several blues on certain vehicles

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Hellf 100 SK App

Postby Littlabit » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:50 pm

PM sent with info under your PM box. good to see your app thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"