application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
kingg
Whee!

application

Postby kingg » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Application for Membership
If you are not a main... or you have a main in another guild or on another server and trying to app to CN with a alt, Please do not fill out the app or proceed any further.

Your Main Character: BL

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gold

-Name:Kingg
-Class: BL
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 68
-Number of AAs: 1185

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: not many, just started this toon recently, switched my main from ranger

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Dartagnian, ranger, lvl 95

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): the over all community of the game. and i like raiding.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) all of the above

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Central

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) not high enough lvl yet but want to raid..........alot!

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. was in triality with my ranger before i got another job and couldnt really play any more. couldnt meet raid req at the time.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: lowbie guild just to use guild hall.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? my brother in RL is Diemos.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? u guys raid and my brother vouches for ya.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? alot of friends and some good XP!

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? build decks

-Where are you from? texas

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) midnight metallic blue

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: application

Postby Littlabit » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:25 am

PM sent with info. Good to see your app and talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"