LOW LEVEL MONK LOOKING FOR A HOME

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
MEDITATIVE
Whee!

LOW LEVEL MONK LOOKING FOR A HOME

Postby MEDITATIVE » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): GOLD

-Name:MEDITATIVE
-Class:MONK
-Race:IKSAR
-Level:93 ATM JUST CAME BACK
-Number of AAs:5272 

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
NONE RELIVENT TO CURREWNT CONTENT

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
NONE NEW ON THIS SERVER

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): GROUPING RAIDING AND KILLING NEW BOSSES AS A GUILD

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I WANT TO LEVEL THEN AA THEN HOPEFULLY GET INTO THE RAID TEAM IF SLOTS ALLOW

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? ALL THE TIME MY TIME ZONE IN CENTRAL

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
HAVENT MET THE REQS YET BUT 95 % NO ONE PERFECT

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
ALOT OF OLDER GUILDS ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO FELL APART. I AM CURRENTLY IN DRAGONLORDS

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
THEY ARNT CURRENTLY ANY THING MORE THEN A CASUAL GUILD AND I AM LOOKING FOR MORE

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO RAID GROUPED WITH ONE OR TWO

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I WANT TO RAID NOT TOP TIER BUT EVENTUALY GET THERE WITH A GUILD

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
RAIDING AND BEING A PART OF THE TEAM

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
YES

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: LOW LEVEL MONK LOOKING FOR A HOME

Postby Littlabit » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:21 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

codora
Whee!

Re: LOW LEVEL MONK LOOKING FOR A HOME

Postby codora » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:08 pm

my son and I have grouped with Meditative many times and even for a low level, has the drive to help this guild to push forward. My vote is yes.

Codora