101 Necro App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Luciphers
Whee!

101 Necro App

Postby Luciphers » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Luciphers Enforcer
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Froglok
-Level: 101
-Number of AAs: 9790

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2806280 .. It's a little bit out of date, but fairly close.

-List which keys and flags you have: Quite a few up until CoTF, I have a few done for CoTF, but I quit game for about a year and am just getting back into it.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): I have 7 other toons in a guild I made called "Clan Retirement". At this time the ONLY toon I play is this necromancer.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): All of the above ;-) It depends on the moment. I like to raid, solo, group, and quest. When I get bored I tradeskill. I have a bunch of TS items, and am 300 in all TS's on this toon, and my wiz even has maxxed trophies, including his research feather.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Now that my Tradeskills are maxxed one goal I have is to get the Shawl Aug for this toon (by far the best aug in game imo) and of course max aa/level, as well as raiding high end content.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am in the Mountain time zone and I usually play 3-4 hours per night after work and kids get fed.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all). I should be able to make 100% of the raids, unless family has something planned that day.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I currently have this toon in Halo Guardians and he was my main alt while I was in Crimson Tempest with my Wizard. I left CT when I quit the game over a year ago, due to being burned out.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I still have this guy in HG until I get a new guild invite, primarily for portal purposes.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I have chatted with Littlabit for about 10 minutes, but that's about it.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? A friend of mine strongly recommended CN after telling him what I was looking for in a guild. I transferred from the Rathe to app my Wizard in CT and he knows more of the guilds on the Drinal.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to be able to help out and be an integral part of the CN team and help the guild progress.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work for the Department of Homeland Security (US)

-Where are you from? Born and raised in New York City area, but live in Billings, Montana now.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) I don't have a favourite color per say, however, I like black/white when used together ..

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 101 Necro App

Postby Littlabit » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:08 pm

So will your main be staying in CT?
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Luciphers
Whee!

Re: 101 Necro App

Postby Luciphers » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:38 pm

My main is this necro now. I haven't played the Wizard since I removed him from CT about a year ago. I have him in a guild I made called Clan Retirement, which is primarily to store TS items. I will bring him here and add him as an alt if you want.