Kilamil 102 War - Smacktastik, 102 Monk - Fantaztik 102 Ench

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
SMACKTASTIK
Whee!

Kilamil 102 War - Smacktastik, 102 Monk - Fantaztik 102 Ench

Postby SMACKTASTIK » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:59 pm

Your Main Character: Kilamil

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): all Gold

-Name: Kilamil (Main)
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 102
-Number of AAs: 9773

-Name: Smacktastik
-Class: Monk
-Race: Drakkin
-Number of AAs: 11657

-Name: Fantaztik
-Class: Enchanter
-Race: Gnome
-Number of AAs: 12300

-Magelo Number (if you have one): none

-List which keys and flags you have: working on TDS progression

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): my alts are Fantastik/ench and Smacktastik/monk which I play all equally as much as the other. I primarily chat on Smack since he's my DPS toon and requires the most attention when boxing.. however Kilamil is my main if I were to choose.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I play eq casually. I am a former raiding bard from CT but retired years ago and recently came back pre-CoTF t2 release. I enjoy grouping and soloing, messing around, helping others.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Max LVL/AA and then we see what happens...

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? EST. Mornings between 9-11a, afternoons between 2-4p and some evenings..

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) maybe 25% at best..

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Crimson Tempest on my retired bard, dreckon. Burned out on full time raiding during SoD and Underfoot expansions..

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Just my guild, for portal access

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? None, No.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I've heard good things about CN, never had any negative run-ins with CN members

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Just some friends, fun and whatever else.. I'm pretty open..

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Stay at home/work at home Dad with a 9 month old.

-Where are you from? Orlando, FL

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Purple

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Kilamil 102 War - Smacktastik, 102 Monk - Fantaztik 102

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:04 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"