Pokeit 102 Rogue

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Poke
Whee!

Pokeit 102 Rogue

Postby Poke » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold 22 expansions

-Name:
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Halfling
-Level: 102
-Number of AAs: 5950

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

RoF T2 (Need CH and Zalikor for T3)
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Daancein 100 Bard
Shamwowe 100 Shaman

A Little Bit About Yourself
I am 29 years old from Buffalo, NY (Go Biils!) I am an assistant manager at a travel retail store (Duty Free)
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I love raiding first and foremost. There is nothing like having 53 other people coming together to accomplish goals etc. I originally started playing EQ back in 2004 on Stromm server. I started raiding Luclin and progressed expansion by expansion through SoF and SoD. Now I am back and ready to see what else the game has to offer. i came to this server wth some friend/guildmates from Vox and would like to stay together with them.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Getting to 105 is my short term goal. After that I plan on finishing progression for TDS and maxing AA etc. Also just trying to help the guild as much as possible.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I am a daily player, I work in retail so my schedule varies week to week but generally work no later than 8 EST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Well I would like to say I will have 100% RA, but realistically I will have 85+ without a problem.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
On Vox I was in Indubious and then merged with Cerberus. We used Faladern's Exodus spell to have a fresh start and came to Drinal and was in The Resolution. Unfortunately it seems like some aspects of the guild (Raids) were misleading and it seems like this guild is the fit we were originally looking for.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I am in The Unbreakables which is basically an alt guild for the people that came from Vox (for ghall access).

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I do not know any CN members per se, however I happened to notice that the Calas were 105 on first day expansion went live which I felt was very impressive.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Again, this guild seems like the best fit we were looking for when we decided to leave Vox.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Becoming the best player I can be and working as a team to progress through content.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Green!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Pokeit 102 Rogue

Postby Littlabit » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:52 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"