Zerkmans app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
kyled1126
Whee!

Zerkmans app

Postby kyled1126 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Your Main Character: Zerkman

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):gold

-Name:Zerkman
-Class:Berserker
-Race:Ogre
-Level:90
-Number of AAs:2347

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:Sof key-Crystallos base, sof key- meldrath-mansion

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):wizanator,43,wiz

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): i enjoy raiding, soloing doing quest and i really enjoy grouping with guildies

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)for now i am going to be focusing on level 105 and aas plus getting level 105 gear etc.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Daily, eastern

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) 100%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. i was in Red Band Brigade and i took a break a few years ago so i got kicked

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? i use to group with alot of people from CN before my break

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? i would love to get back into raiding and progress and grow with a guild again and just have fun

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? my goals are to help CN progress in raiding plus get some raiding gear and experience while i'm at it.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes i've read them and i fully understand them.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Zerkmans app

Postby Littlabit » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:39 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

codora
Whee!

Re: Zerkmans app

Postby codora » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:09 pm

This is my son. He has been playing for about 7 years and is really good with his toons and dedicated. We both took a break for a few years due to taking care of my disabled father whom passed this year. We are glad to be back!! ready to rock eq again...woot!!

Codora