Purrinn - 94 Bard

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Purrinn
Whee!

Purrinn - 94 Bard

Postby Purrinn » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:30 am

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Purrinn
-Class: Bard
-Race: Vah Shir
-Level: 94
-Number of AAs: 5098

-Magelo Number (if you have one): n/a

-List which keys and flags you have:
All up to the last 2 expansions

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Lostmymind- 86- Beastlord.
I Mostly just use him to box when I can't find a group

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I really enjoy grouping with real people. It is fun to interact and have a good time while gaining some xp. I'm not into tradeskills. Really enjoy being in the middle of the action.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I want to get to level 100. Some days that seems like a really long term goal :P

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I Normally get on about 9pm Mountain. But am on early some mornings, about 9am

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
i do like to raid, but unfortunately with my schedule and your raid schedule I probably won't be able to attend any

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Chivalry Reborn - Just because they don't have very many active players. I.E those who actually go out and quest, xp or explore

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am still in Chivalry reborn, Just have to get my house moved out of the guild neighborhood

Your Experience with CN
I have grouped with a number of your members. Grouped with them a lot in SS when Hot first came out. Was away from the game for 2 years but since I have come back I have again grouped with a number of them.
Have found them all to be very nice and very helpful
Recently met a new member of your guild, A certain little cleric, who's name I won't mention for her protection, who trained me in the tunnel in the grounds :P lol It was unintentional and we are good friends now. I have found all of your members to be very nice and fun to group with
-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I've grouped with Seeken ( briefly), Sinadar (sp) tyrillion, milahisis , Gabriel, Elfinia, Candihealz, Lilabit. There is more but I can't remember thier names. ( Result of getting old)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
All of your members have been very helpful and very friendly. And you seem to have a lot of active players that like to group up and do things together

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Just to have fun, meet new people and enjoy xping and doing things together

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I own a ranch and a restaurant
-Where are you from?
The Great State of Idaho ( How many times you heard someone say that lol)
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Black ( how do they spell that in canada? )

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Purrinn - 94 Bard

Postby Littlabit » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Message sent to your PM box , good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Result of getting old
Careful there bard! Some of us are old enough to be verifiable antiques!

Welcome!

candihealz
Whee!

Postby candihealz » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:50 pm

YAY!!! You apped...happy happy dance. <3

purrin
Whee!

Postby purrin » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:14 pm

Lol glauri. I don't know. I'm getting up there in years

purrin