App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Smooths
Whee!

App

Postby Smooths » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Your Main Character
Smooths
Account type: (gold,silver,or f2p)
Gold

-Name:Smooths
-Class:Ranger
-Race:Wood Elf
-Level:98
-Number of AAs:7381 i have ten banked as well
-Magelo Number(if u have one)
-List your alts on this server (name class level)
Smoothy Dark Elf 100
Apriil Dark Elf 89
Lynne Wood Elf 85

A Little Bit About Yourself
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?(For example:raiding,grouping,questing,tradeskilling,exploring,etc)?i love grouping,raiding and questing

When do you normally play EQ?What is your time Zone?i play different times any wheres from noon to 10 or 11 eastern time

-CN generally raids Tuesday,Wednesday, and Saturday at 8 pm Eastern time.Raiding is not required,but we like to know what % of raids you think u will attend? i will attend 100% if real life allows me to do so

-Please tell us which other guilds u have been a member of and why you chose to leave?Halo Guardians, too much drama

-if you are in a member of guild explain:i made a guild up so i can use for portals

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know?Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?Hoffinns ,Gince,Cono,Xay,i havent raided with yall yet but hope to soon

-Why are you appling to CN?Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Well i want a group of peeps i can raid and group with and not have no drama

-Tell us what your goals are for applying?What do you hope to get out of this guild? Raiding,and grouping,Hoping to have raids go to and groups

-Have you read the CN rules and Policies and understand them? yes i have and i understand them

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: App

Postby Littlabit » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:25 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Mattmarr
Whee!

Re: App

Postby Mattmarr » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Smooths wrote:and not have no drama

She likes drama, run!

Or she just forgot to turn ogre off like 90% of people working on the PoWar quest.