Level 100 ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
lllinkk
Whee!

Level 100 ranger

Postby lllinkk » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Hoffinns
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Halfling
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 12176

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: Flagged for everything except raid content... I do have PoWar castle flagging but no faction.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None

A Little Bit About Yourself: Love to play Everquest. Love to help others.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy a new challenge and fun as a group.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) The only thing I need are about 3 augs, my Shawl and some more friends!!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Central Standard Time I play between 7 and 11pm weekdays and my weekends vary.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I should not have an issue attending any raid unless Real life intervenes. My Family comes first.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Clan Skallagrim- Disbanded....Cats in Hats- Disbanded....Halo Guardians- I Disbanded on my own terms.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am a member of a guild that I made.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Gince, Xaynax.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? A new experience. Most other guilds are not accepting rangers at the moment.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Fun and excitement!!

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Work,spend time with my son and my wife.

-Where are you from? Memphis, Tennessee

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) BLUE!!!( Imagine the Canadian??? =) )

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Level 100 ranger

Postby Littlabit » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Sent a PM to your inbox good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"