Gogtuuk and co. app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
GOG
Whee!

Gogtuuk and co. app

Postby GOG » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:16 am

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
3 gold accounts
-Name: Gogtuuk
-Class: zerker
-Race: ogre
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 8300

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
haven't used magelo in years

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

I play 3 accounts: 100 pally Aola almost 8kAA, 100 bard Sidinn 5200AA (also started heroic shammy on this account), and if I need ez dps, I switch out gog for a 100 wiz Doaco 2700AA

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Its just a very addictive game. I love progressing my characters and the sense of accomplishment when you beat a mission. I loved raiding , but have no time for it. I equally love grouping and am looking to join an active guild to progress in current expansions or help people catch up.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Its really tough to get a group going so I leveled up alts to make my own. I spend most of my time chasing AC upgrades for the pally as tanks are the bread & butter of survival. So far, I have savior of MC, shards landing , and LoN trophies, but need to go back to later rof tier zones for some of those 45ac augs.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
EST. usually evenings, but my playtime really varies with my schedule.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Unfortunately, I will almost never be able to raid these days. Too much RL stuff. I loved raiding on the zerker, and should the opportunity ever arise I would like to try it again. I recently attended an open raid on my pally that went pretty well, too.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I started off in Tenet on maelin starpyre many moons ago. My raiding career began with Appotus Dominus where we rocked out from DoDH to UF. I spend a couple years on povar with firestormers before I ran out of free time. I started up on drinal again last year, I think, and have really been enjoying the new expansion.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I'm currently in sanctus Arcanum, but looking for a more active guild to get some group stuff accomplished.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I recognize some names on the roster.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I see a lot of CN members online and in current zones. I would like to help out any way I can.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
There's only so much enjoyment and accomplishment that can be gained from 3-boxing. I was hoping to find some grouping cliques to explore cotf group missions and pow.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Gogtuuk and co. app

Postby Littlabit » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Sent a PM to your inbox good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"