85 SK, old player returning

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Malacious
Whee!

85 SK, old player returning

Postby Malacious » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character: Malacious or Mala for short

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold (signed up for the year)

-Name: Malacious (Mala)
-Class: SK
-Race: DE
-Level: 85 (working on it... Just came back to the game)
-Number of AAs: 5518

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: none? lol I haven't played since Omens... so nothing that is even worth it

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Puremiamu, 85 cleric used to revive me

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

EQ was my first MMO experience, I started playing back in 2000. A friend of mine got me started back when I was in the military. We had started on Sullen Zek, and eventually moved to Maelin Starpyer I think it was 2002? I am not sure haha! I loved every aspect of the game, and to be honest nothing just felt better then playing EQ. I loved raiding and grouping with people and sometimes just sitting around in GC just bs'ing. I am not a big tradeskiller, though they are maxed out (I'll get to that later)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I Just finished my epic 1.5 and am in need of doing Anguish for the orb basically to finish 2.0. My ultimate goal is just to have fun and enjoy this game again. I want to level and raid, BS with like minded people and see some of the people that I used to play with, I hear there are a few in here...

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I guess my normal play times would be a little after 6pm till whenever, and I'll try to get on as much as I can every other weekend ( I have my daughter and only get every other weekend with her)
I play EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

Honestly if that is the case I can hit at least 90% I would think.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Appotus Dominus from 2002? until 2005ish?

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Currently in Unbroken Bonds, but I am looking to leave them. I just came back to the game, and I had looking for guild up for awhile, no one answered until I saw UB promoting 85 or higher, so I talked to the officer for awhile and thought it sounded like what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong they are nice, and very friendly, but Mandaar told me about you guys and after reading the rules it sounds more like AD than anything else.

Your Experience with CN

None, Mandaar from AD had told me about this guild

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

No.. I may know some from the old AD, but I can't tell you for sure =\

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

After reading the CN rules you guys sound like a perfect fit for me. I am not a hardcore raider I have a life, I have a kid. I like family guilds / raiding guilds more than anything. Am I the most uberest SK to ever walk Norrath, well yes yes I am hahaha... No! But I do give 110 % and I used to know my class inside and out! A lot has changed since I last played so I guess I am relearning right now =\.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Family, friends, memories like those made while in Appotus Dominus. Oh and don't forget the loot...

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

I am a RN in an Emergency room

-Where are you from?

PA

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Black'ae

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 85 SK, old player returning

Postby Littlabit » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:10 pm

PM sent with info. good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"