war OR mnk lfguild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
cabernet
Whee!

war OR mnk lfguild

Postby cabernet » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:07 pm

i'd be willing to play either of these characters to help CN. i feel i'm equally proficient at both and would enjoy raiding on either.

Account type: gold

-Name: cabernet/eidechse
-Class: warrior/monk
-Race: iksar/iksar
-Level: 100/100
-Number of AAs: 17097/12478

-Magelo Number (if you have one): none atm/2082749

-List which keys and flags you have: hand of glory from charasis! most if not all older keys. i don't believe i can request all TSS raids.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): so many ... anyone in <team iksar> or <team gnome> is me. i have a lvl 100 shm, cle, mnk, enc, rog, dru and bard. working on the rest of the classes. =)

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): iksar. i also enjoy making big bad bosses fall down. i love grinding out aa and levels on characters.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): short term, find a home with interesting people who like to make big bad bosses fall down. long term, finish all the achievements that don't involve monster missions. eeewww.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? CST. i play a lot, but w/o any real patterns. i manage a bar, so somedays i may be playing at 4 a.m. and some days i may be playing at 1 p.m. it depends on my weekly work schedule, which changes ... wait for it ... weekly!

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 66 percent 100 percent of the time. saturdays may or may not be dicey depending on events, scheduling or drama at my bar. eq is a priority for me, however, and i will attempt to make every raid.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. my last guild was <crimson tempest> on my monk. i joined them in VoA and played right until the start of cotf beta. my father died unexpectedly and i have been mostly MIA from everquest for the past 4 months. i deguiled from ct because i felt guilty about being online (mostly to just see what was added in cotf and maybe run a mission hunting for augs) but not being able (or ready) to raid full time. before ct, i was in <red band brigade> on cabernet. when rbb's leader poofed into the mist, and the raid leader had a baby, the entire guild nearly imploded. a huge core of the guild basically took the summer months off. i didn't want to stop raiding, so i was searching for a guild. it was just a strange alignment of the starts that let me join ct on my monk. i had never raided on monk before. before rbb, i was in <appotus dominus> on my warrior. reijo was my first warrior class leader. i still remember having to acknowledge his tank orders and instructions in the tank channel. nobody ever seemed to do that and i never understood why. before ad, i was in <sequel> on my shm moscato. i left sequel to play my warrior. before, sequel, i was briefly in <euphoria> on the nameless on my shm. <euphoria> had a mass exodus when maelin opened for business and all my friends from that guild moved to maelin. i eventually followed. before <euphoria> i was a member of fun guilds such as <gnome liberation front> and <gentle crusade>.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: i still am tagged <team iksar> but i am the only person in that guild. my cousin very rarely plays a gnome or two in <team gnome>. my cousin is not allowed to play my iksars. ever.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? jaia is the one member of CN i feel i know well enough to name drop. she's preserved my xp bar for years. i have not had a chance to raid with CN. over the years, i've grouped with various members with the tag for random pugs, but nothing specific or serious.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? i would like reijo to boss me around again and i would like to play alongside jaia. after coming back to eq, i have been diligently trying to find a place to raid again. i don't need cutting edge, i just want to raid things that i can't make fall down by myself. nobody has had any interest in my warrior or monk. everyone and their dog is interested in my cleric or shm. if i'm honest with myself, i'd rather raid on my warrior or monk and i'm at the point in my eq career where i want to enjoy my time completely. playing my warrior or monk is what i enjoy and jaia is about the last person playing everquest that i remember from my early days on maelin.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? i hope to get a tag and be part of the team. i like loot as much as the next iksar, but what i really enjoy is watching a group of 54 (or fewer) people come together and overcome themselves and each other to beat content. so many moving parts. so many personalities. it's amazing when it works. i'm fascinated by it. every guild i've been in has done things differently and i've always been entranced by that. i ran some of the same content with ad and rbb and it was amazing to see how each guild did things. some things ad did better. some things rbb did better. some things they might as well been playing different sports because they beat events in completely different manners.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes.

-What do you do in real life? manage a bar, try to maintain my gf faction.

-Where are you from? south dakota.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) black, eh?

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: war OR mnk lfguild

Postby Littlabit » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Just need you to pick the one you will be on as your main :) thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"