Hitaku - 100 Monk

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Hitaku
Whee!

Hitaku - 100 Monk

Postby Hitaku » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:23 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold 20/20

-Name: Hitaku
-Class: Monk
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 5920

-Magelo Number (if you have one): NA

-List which keys and flags you have: Have all expansions and most of my CotF group merc/partisan complete

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None of any note I usually play 1 toon

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Grouping and questing. The old school dungeon crawls and raiding. I play to not only get my game fix but to also socialize and kick back.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
The short term is to get all my zone saviors complete and do some RoF zones as well. Long term cap my AA continue to grow my character in anyway I can and ready myself for what ever may come in game.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? When ever I can. Atm I have quite a bit of play time usually on 4-5 hours a day. I am EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. ATM I could make 80%+ no doubt. However when my wife return to work my schedule will change a bit and would likely miss Saturday raids so ild drop a bit at that point.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. In Pak Cafan atm. Its a very nice group of guys and always willing to point you in right direction. However they are not very group/team oriented. Most people rather box toons to do content than invite a guildy. For someone like myself who likes to focus on 1 character I am often left out. I can't do much on my own and I am not up raising a bot army just to play. I just see this leading to frustration and discomfort so might be best for me to move on.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: See above

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I group with Calatank and crew as well as Mattmarr quite a bit. Also have had the chance to group with Bigfish and his wife as well as other members that Matt introduced me too.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? In the past few weeks I have had more help and compassion from Matt and Cala than anywhere else. They support a team effort attitude and see value in being a kind person. If you have these two guys in your guild I can imagine it would make a great home for any gamer. Also with having a new baby the whole raiding not mandatory thing is good for me in case of family emergency and such.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? To be able to be tagged with my new friends as well as join you all in the journey of EQ. Playing and raiding a game can be done anywhere. The goal is to find a home where have pride doing it. Where you race home from work to see friends online and have fun. In short I'm looking for someplace to call home.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? FT Student, FT Dad, PT worker at a lumber yard

-Where are you from? Boston area

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Green eh?

Caladain
Whee!

Re: Hitaku - 100 Monk

Postby Caladain » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:35 am

Good to see the app. If you are a Redsox fan, I'm going to have to vote no though!

Mattmarr
Whee!

Postby Mattmarr » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:38 am

I'm a black sock fan.

Good to see the app!

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:41 am

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"