100 SK looking for new guild!

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Razmodan
Whee!

100 SK looking for new guild!

Postby Razmodan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold baby

-Name: Razmodan
-Class: shadowknight
-Race: Darkelf
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 9k and change

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

i have all expantions on my main and my box.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Spiderwolf 100 druid!

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I love grinding monsters and hanging with buddies i love heroic missions and trying to kill hard bosses

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

well I'm an SK and that kinda sucks. So i would like to use him in a raid situation and learn the ways of the newer raid content.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I play when i have down time after work or on my days off i am on Pacific time so anytime after 1 pm till late if its a good time and my kid is behaving.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

Saturday Tuesday could be the ticket for me Wednesday is my band practice night .

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Dragonlords is my old guild and i love the guild leader werewolf and i have been a longtime member but i want to meet new people and learn new things.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I am trying to join my buddy tamesters guild cause we chat alot and play together and i want to hang with more like minded players.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
nope never i havent raided since plane of time was the bees knees

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I hear you guys have a good raid group with optional attendance if i get busy i'm not guna get all hurt feelings if i miss my raid slot i just want to see some content and enjoy myself.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

I have been playing Eq for 15 years off and on. I returned to the game and made buddies with Tamester. Anyways i have been in dragonlords for over a year and even though i have made good friends there i want a change. There is not much in the way of raiding in that group of people and i would like to see some raids from time to time.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yes i have

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
father, Trader joe's slave

-Where are you from?
Snohomish washington

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Garaeaeana !!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 100 SK looking for new guild!

Postby Littlabit » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:20 pm

PM sent with info. talk more in game and good to see your app. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"