Fearly 91 Sk...........:)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Fearly
Whee!

Fearly 91 Sk...........:)

Postby Fearly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:43 am

Application for Membership

Your Main CharacterL Fearly (Tribal Fury is old guild and still in it for now)

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Fealy
-Class: SK
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 91 and rising
-Number of AAs: 5818

-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

-List which keys and flags you have: Nothing yet after the SoD expansion

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Tailtwirler 85th Shammy, Aphia 88th, Wizard, have others but not using at this time

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): raiding, grouping, soloing, sometimes tradeskills, eploring and questing. I do box with my shammy that I am lvling up

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Leveling up then raiding, questing and working on AAs.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? EST in the evenings

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Can say at lest 2/3 days.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Tribal Fury was last guild. I go all the way back to 2004 and really dont remember the names of the most of the guilds, (almost all of which fell apart.)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Tribal fury ...have not really played since the guild retired so when came back still there.

Your Experience with CN: Has always been positive. Did raid with you on cleric way back on ro expansion I believe.......was nice.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Anyone from Tribal Fury that came over Travis, Legladar, Zerbakus, etc.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Most of my old guild members and friends are here and guild is prob one of the most stable in Eq.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Groups, raiding, friends and fun.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes and sure do.

Fearly
Whee!

Re: Fearly 91 Sk...........:)

Postby Fearly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Will apply as a none raider for now if fine.........:)

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Check your PM box for more information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

iccon20
Whee!

Postby iccon20 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Grouped with her a few times in the past couple days with Legladar in Shard's. Very easy going and polite.

Nice to see your app Fearly =)