100 rogue APP (saltie)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Saltie
Whee!

100 rogue APP (saltie)

Postby Saltie » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character - Saltie

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Saltie
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 4327

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: It's been a while but i know i have most/all

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I Enjoy meeting new people helping others as well as raiding when my schedule allows. But over all i enjoy the gaming experience of eq and meeting people.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
My long term goal is to be in a fun family guild type atmosphere and to have fun.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? My time zone is Pacific and whenever i have time i am on!

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
For now 20 percent it all depends on my work schedule. But it is soon to change and i will be able to raid more. It all depends on work.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I played on the innorukk server which merged with erollisi marr server not to sure. But i had taken a long break and the guild removed me
And to be honest i don't think they are still fully in tact. I just got back to the game and server transfered about a week ago and have been
farming in lichen creep and have been grouping with xaynax for about a week and i asked about the guild so here i am lol.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: None

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Xaynax

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? to be in a fun family guild type atmosphere and to have fun.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to have tons of fun and to be of service as best as i can be.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I'm a free lancer

-Where are you from? California

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Black - Noir LOL

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: 100 rogue APP (saltie)

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:23 pm

What the hell is a free lancer? You run around poking people with a stick at no charge?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:57 pm

PM sent with info good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

FaeveeAngel
Whee!

Postby FaeveeAngel » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:27 pm

innorukk server WOW My original Haunting Grounds!!! You are the first from there i have seen on this server!

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:20 am

Don't pay attention to Goofy. No one else does. ;)
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri