Returning player looking for a good home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Deathtoiler
Whee!

Returning player looking for a good home

Postby Deathtoiler » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character Deathtoiler

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Deathtoiler
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Erudite
-Level: 95
-Number of AAs: 2927

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: Been gone 16 months, do not know how to check/see what flags and keys I have

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None worth mentioning

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):I like all aspects of EQ besides tradeskilling, never got into that.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Grinding to 100 asap then back on the AA grinding train.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play EQ on and off all day, EST time zone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Will aim for 100%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. 1) Royal defenders of fen - guild fell apart. 2) Drachenzorn - guild also fell apart. 3) eternal advocates - fell apart. 4)Appotimus Dominus(sp?) Left from getting burned out raiding 6-7 days a week. Im sure I was in other guilds with similar fates

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am not

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know amotto , jumjam, and goofydoofy just off the top of my head. Ive grouped with CN a lot in the past but never raided.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? CN has a lot of good players and people , would make for a nice home.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Grouping and raiding.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Chief computer tech

-Where are you from?Ohio

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) BURBLE LOL

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Returning player looking for a good home

Postby Littlabit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:20 pm

PM sent with information.. Good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"