100 Shadowknight - Lopeshadow

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lopeshadow
Whee!

100 Shadowknight - Lopeshadow

Postby Lopeshadow » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Lopeshadow
-Class: Shadowknight
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 6044 Currently

-Magelo Number (if you have one):I totally forgot magelo existed. I'll update this post once I log in and create one.

-List which keys and flags you have:Nothing relevant. Have Korfax and Convorteum access, but that doesn't matter now :|

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Canlen 100 Bard

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I like the way eq designs it's zones. I look going and checking out some of the places I've never been to on my downtime. The best part about this game is its near limitless content. I do love killing some mobs though. :3 I also really enjoyed raiding but the last time I did that was back when people were still getting AE cleaved by hatchet.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc):

My Short term goals for Lope are to finish getting my T4 group gear and farm Menace, Doom, and Horror until I've exhausted everything I can get out of it.
I plan on maxing out my AA's within the next six months, ( I only really ever play the SK/Bard )
Have done 0 Tradeskills on lope outside of what was required for epic. :\ (Would be nice for Prayer Shawl / Merc slot, but I think I will get more mileage out of maxing my AA's right now )

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

Eastern Time.
I'm usually logged in in some fashion when I'm not at school work. Part of what was so attractive about this guild was that your schedule fits so well with mine. I currently have class Monday/Wednesday Afternoons and Thursday Nights, I work Thursday Friday and Saturday mornings. Other than these times I would say 70% of that is everquest time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would attend as many raids as possible. I just want to see more of the content that I have been missing out on.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.\
Misfits -> Absorbed by Eternal Knights of Norrath
Eternal Knights of Norrath -> Was a member for upwards of 5 years but after not playing for a few years I came back and we did not have a very active community. Many of the old Ekon members had joined Dragonlords

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Dragonlords -> Been a member for about a month, joining the guild with the understanding that my goal is to raid/see content. Have met several good people here and am on very good terms with the community.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? -

Kaushi Goofyseer. Was working on some T4 missions with these guys. Also worked with Kaushi to finish Partisan quests for a mutual friend.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

You are a family guild that has access to additional content. I have had nothing but good experiences with your members that I have encountered. Your schedule fits well with mine.
You have a cool guild name.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

I want to meet new people (being a Maelin transplant), see new content, all of the goodies that come with being in a good community.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Network Administrator at the College.

-Where are you from? Michigan (Lived in Wyoming/Atlanta for last 5 years)

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Le Silver

Lopeshadow
Whee!

Re: 100 Shadowknight - Lopeshadow

Postby Lopeshadow » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 100 Shadowknight - Lopeshadow

Postby Littlabit » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:19 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game! thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"