Application for Jaia - cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Jaia
Whee!

Application for Jaia - cleric

Postby Jaia » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:07 am

Your Main Character: Jaia

Account type: gold

-Name: Jaia
-Class: cleric
-Race: erudite
-Level: 91
-Number of AAs: 5719

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: all up to last two expansions, none since then

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): none active ..yet

A Little Bit About Yourself

I am returning to EQ after a two year break. I really enjoy grouping, with occasional raiding.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. I would like to explore the new content, and get to level 100 :)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? EST in the later evenings (after 8) or weekend mornings. I would raid perhaps once every two weeks, but if I am on and you are raiding I am game to join once I am up to speed.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Triality - left them as I figured out the were cheating
Stronghold of Savages - left when Sony had the credit card issue and I left the game.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
currently in a guild of convenience for portals,

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Amotto - no chance to raid or group yet but he speaks very highly of you.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I like the social aspect of the guild, it respects real life as well.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
company

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I teach at a local college - mostly exciting subject like.. accounting. You can see why I need to kill dragons after hours.

-Where are you from? Northern Ontario

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) blue (I think Americans spell this ble)

lordvegga
Whee!

Re: Application for Jaia - cleric

Postby lordvegga » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi All-

Amotto here... Jaia is top notch, she has been one of my fellowship friends for many years. She was a raid cleric for Triality, and then SoS and then quit playing EQ a while back along with some other members of my fellowship when EQ got hacked.

Her and another really good EQ friend of ours, along with myself, started playing WOW at that time and this friend of ours just passed away recently, which was very tragic. As a result I have been trying to get Jaia to come back to EQ where she belongs.

She is trying to make a comeback to the game and needs a good home. She would make a great addition and I am 100% confident that every single one of you would like her.

Now that apps are open, she is one of two people I am trying to get into the guild. Baruddar (Berzerker) is another very good friend of mine, and he wants to app as well. As soon as he posts his application I will endorse him as well.

Thank you for listening,
Amotto Kerrath

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Message sent to your PM box. good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Warr
Whee!

Postby Warr » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:25 am

WB Jaia