100 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Anaine
Whee!

100 Cleric

Postby Anaine » Fri May 03, 2013 9:15 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character: Anaine

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold account

-Name: Anaine
-Class: Cleric
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 100
-Number of AA's: 6341 atm

-Magelo Number (if you have one): No active magelo

-List which keys and flags you have:

~So many keys and flags. I have most if not all flags from older content (Pre Seeds of Destruction). I have done many of the requirements for SoD though no flags for raiding. I believe I am up to T8 flagged in Underfoot though no raid flags I think. I am fully group flagged for up to T4 HoT and can request the flagging missions to flag others. No HoT raids under my belt. VoA I have done almost all group missions and am T3 Raid flagged though only have 2 wins in T3. RoF I have done most of the group content though I have been slacking lately and no raid flags for the new expansion.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

~Inel – Level 90 Bard..

---A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

~I play a cleric because I enjoy helping and being needed. It is the perfect class for me and I can't imagine playing anything else even though I have an alt Anaine is my only love. I enjoy having something to do all the time, boredom is my bane. Grouping is my primary enjoyment but I have had the chance to participate in many firsts over the years in the guilds I have been in on raids and the rush and joy of seeing everyone in a guild succeed at a goal is priceless.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) –

~Keep busy, group, raid. Have fun with my wife in whatever we do.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

~No set time. I play EQ whenever I have free time which at the moment can be anytime, day or night.. I am EST US time zone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

~It varies with me, but I expect usually I can do 2/3 days. Sometimes I have things going on and or just need a break so won't be on for a few days so might only make 1 raid. My life is up in the air usually.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

~I have been a member of numerous guilds since May of 1999 when I started playing EQ. Most recent I was a member of a Maelim Starpyre Guild called
Sequel for about a year and a half. Had to retire for various reasons in November of 08. Came back to EQ in May of 2012 and joined Unbroken Bonds. Rose to the rank of Senior officer and enjoyed helping many of the members and they have a lot of great people but not active enough in the areas I enjoy so felt it was time to move on before I retired again lol!

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

~I am still tagged in Unbroken Bonds. Being a senior officer I feel I owe it to the members and other officers to let them know personally that I am leaving and wish them all well and hope they holler at me anytime they need help with something. Ninja dropping tag seems low class to me atleast if you respect your former tag. They log on in the evening so will part ways soon.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

~Dethwin, Darah, Aevflux, Tamester are three people who are new members of CN that I am aquainted with. I have spoke with Littlabit and asked a lot of questions. Otherwise I do not know anyone else in CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

~An active guild that does current raid content but understands RL comes first and doesn't punish people if they are busy often. Very similar to the guild Sequel I used to be in and I loved their raid style.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

~I hope to make CN my home and get to experience many new things in game with my wife and guildies.. Everything else is cake.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes & yes.

---Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

~At the moment nothing, our area got hit pretty bad when the economy crashed. I have done security, construction and a couple other odd jobs over the years though.

-Where are you from?

~I am from Boonville, NY. Beautiful small town in upper NY state near Rome and Utica, NY. Currently live in a small town in South-West Florida and hate Florida with a passion.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

~Uhm I guess I would say Dark, almost black in appearance, Brown.. I could have answered what color I hate easier. Blue follows me like the plague, things I get end up being blue for some reason. I think its a conspiracy.

Anaine
Whee!

Re: 100 Cleric

Postby Anaine » Fri May 03, 2013 11:17 am

No Magelo as stated but if gear is an important thing to have an idea of I am in Half T2 VoA raid gear(Non visible's) and half T2 RoF group gear.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 100 Cleric

Postby Littlabit » Fri May 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Check your inbox for you message and we will talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"